Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Take garlic to build muscle

RottenWillow

Plat Hero
Platinum
I've read several peer reviewed research studies that have found evidence for garlic being able to positively influence muscle building.

Garlic can increase LH, increase the length of time one maintains a positive nitrogen balance, and increase testosterone levels. I even took it myself for detox purposes and never failed to notice a very noticeable increase in my sex drive, but I'd never heard garlic could increase T, so I just always assumed it was coincidence.

I can vouch for freeze dried garlic as definitely being effective at increasing T production. The thiosulfinates must be preserved, so those pills from the supermarket made of crushed garlic probably will disappoint. Fresh garlic is of course an option too. It's way cheaper, but much stinkier. I found that about 5000mg of freeze dried a day really gave me a nice sex drive.

Ok here's just one link to research, but there's several out there.

Garlic Supplementation Increases Testicular Testosterone and Decreases Plasma Corticosterone in Rats Fed a High Protein Diet -- Oi et al. 131 (8): 2150 -- Journal of Nutrition

Wow a lot of view, but no posts. I was interested to hear opinons.

If anyone wants to try this, Healingedge has the cheapest prices on very high quality freeze dried garlic I've ever found. Pharmax is literally pharmaceutical grade. It's the brand prescribed by orthomolecular physicians. It's far more expensive than the cheapo supermarket brands, but the quality is vastly superior.

Pharmax LLC

Last edited:
so, since it lists you as a female, we know that almost any increase in test levels even slight elevations will increase sex drive/libedo in women..

Men it may or may not, but the freeze dried stuff i want to know about..

thanks for sharing..

Men it may or may not, but the freeze dried stuff i want to know about..

thanks for sharing..

Clinically, it's the other way around. Most of these studies seem to include only male test subjects. The study I linked only involved male test subjects. I included my personal experience to support the idea that the results could probably be generalized to women.

Top Bottom