Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sample Diets

future

Freelance Writer
Platinum
These are just some samples that Tami has made for clients in the past. Someone might find these handy.

Nice.
I'm trying to help put together a diet for my mom, this should be helpful.
Need to get the calories higher though, would you just recommend adding a nother meal or two?

Nice.
I'm trying to help put together a diet for my mom, this should be helpful.
Need to get the calories higher though, would you just recommend adding a nother meal or two?

5 - 7 meals a day is ideal (spaced 3 to 3 1/2 hours apart). So yes....add a couple if needed! :)

5 - 7 meals a day is ideal (spaced 3 to 3 1/2 hours apart). So yes....add a couple if needed! :)

thanks Tami. :)

I've done so much research and what not on my own diet, but for a womans diet Im a little lost as to how to set it up. I assume some things are different.

thanks Tami. :)

I've done so much research and what not on my own diet, but for a womans diet Im a little lost as to how to set it up. I assume some things are different.

Most of the time women do better with fewer carbs, carb cutoffs and a little more healthy fat than men. Depends really on her fitness level and daily activity level - but in "general", in my years of training women, I've found that to be what most do best with.

I hope that helps her :)

Most of the time women do better with fewer carbs, carb cutoffs and a little more healthy fat than men. Depends really on her fitness level and daily activity level - but in "general", in my years of training women, I've found that to be what most do best with.

I hope that helps her :)

I've found the same thing to be a vast majority of the time.

I notice I loose more weight when I cut my Carbs also...
I really dont bother counting calories so much at all...
Im just bad with Cheese :) .

Top Bottom