Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Random Testing Of Steroids

GUARDIAN

High End Bro
Platinum
My state in their infinite wisdom just passed a bill in the house, now going to senate, that would REQUIRE random testing of all high school football & baseball players.

I can agree that kids that age shouldn't be using aas however this is just another negative headline and witch hunt. The first kid they catch they will make front page and try to associate their aas use with any physical/emotional negative issue they may have and further hamper the perception of aas.

I had to rant.

well maybe this should be a warning to all kids thinking of using aas, if you get caught your gona help to create even more bad publicity about aas, and kiss any thoughts about playing pro ball as a career goodbye

that makes me sick. And i completely agree that highschool kids SHOULD NOT be using gear, but they do. When i played highschool football we ALL used steroids, if you didnt use then you didnt start. The highschool athletes looking for a scholarship see steroids as an edge over the competition.
me and 12 kids i went to highschool with used to drive to mexico (which was only 3 hours away) to buy gear every few months. Playing at a 5a school in texas where highschool football is king, we almost had to. Cuz if the other team is all on gear and your not you cant compete.
90% of my highschool team used, the 10% that didnt was 3rd string

they cant give us property tax relief but they got time to dick around and pass shit like this. i should become a politican and get caught with aas and claim all the politicans use it. i will release the 8and20 report.

8and20 said:
they cant give us property tax relief but they got time to dick around and pass shit like this. i should become a politican and get caught with aas and claim all the politicans use it. i will release the 8and20 report.
haha wait 3 years til i finish law school 8, and ill be your lawyer free of charge.

Top Bottom