Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

depression meds. & steriods

1painter

my doc. said the have type 2 bipolar (very mild type) I just started a cycle should I stop or keep going and start my meds. he gave me. if someone taking depression meds. or know something plaese post for me. I really want to keep going with my cycle but I'am just not sure.

I took zoloft for a very long time and never had any problems. I only felt better. Once it was no longer needed, the doc slowly tapered me off and I'm still feeling good!

Type 2 bipolar may require a life long or semi life long dependence on medication and therapy, but theres nothing wrong with that! Think of it all as exercise and gear for the brain lol :) I have a friend with such a problem and he manages it very well at this point in his life.

My only advice would be to stay away from anything that may affect and or change mood, such as tren or high test dosages. Keep things mild. But first and foremost, get on the road to recovery first. The gym and lifting is a big help but talking to someone and the proper medication is key.

What exactly did the doc give you? In any case, good luck and feel better soon! I know it's not easy and doesn't happen over time but you took the first big step (getting help), now it's going to be a lot easier. You'll look back a year from now thinking, "Wow life is fantastic!" And you'll just be smiling more and high on life. :)

If you ever need to talk or need anything at all, feel free to PM me or post. We are all brothers and sisters here. This is a family, welcome :)

I have Type 2 and I'm taking Lamictal. I don't feel like it affects my workouts and I don't notice any adverse side effects when on gear. Everyone is different of course. I also take seroquel to mainly help me fall asleep at night. I just need to make sure I get 8 hours of sleep otherwise I feel like shit in the morning.

Nice reply. Very thoughtful.

c3bodybuilding said:
I took zoloft for a very long time and never had any problems. I only felt better. Once it was no longer needed, the doc slowly tapered me off and I'm still feeling good!

Type 2 bipolar may require a life long or semi life long dependence on medication and therapy, but theres nothing wrong with that! Think of it all as exercise and gear for the brain lol :) I have a friend with such a problem and he manages it very well at this point in his life.

My only advice would be to stay away from anything that may affect and or change mood, such as trenbolone or high test dosages. Keep things mild. But first and foremost, get on the road to recovery first. The gym and lifting is a big help but talking to someone and the proper medication is key.

What exactly did the doc give you? In any case, good luck and feel better soon! I know it's not easy and doesn't happen over time but you took the first big step (getting help), now it's going to be a lot easier. You'll look back a year from now thinking, "Wow life is fantastic!" And you'll just be smiling more and high on life. :)

If you ever need to talk or need anything at all, feel free to PM me or post. We are all brothers and sisters here. This is a family, welcome :)

I have bipolar as well and take a mood stabilizer. I have not run a true cycle since i have been stable, except for a few weeks of d.bol with my TRT. It didn't have any adverse effects on my mood. But i can say that getting my test levels normal and stable has had a huge help in keeping my mood stable. Along with regular sleeping and eating patterns.

What med did the doc prescribe? What cycle are you running?

SLAYER69! said:
I have Type 2 and I'm taking Lamictal. I don't feel like it affects my workouts and I don't notice any adverse side effects when on gear. Everyone is different of course. I also take seroquel to mainly help me fall asleep at night. I just need to make sure I get 8 hours of sleep otherwise I feel like shit in the morning.

I take seroquel for a sleep too. Do you mind if i ask what dose? And if it gives you an insatiable appetite?

I feel like im stoned and have the munchies when i feel it start to kick in.

c3bodybuilding said:

My only advice would be to stay away from anything that may affect and or change mood, such as trenbolone or high test dosages. Keep things mild. But first and foremost, get on the road to recovery first. The gym and lifting is a big help but talking to someone and the proper medication is key.

thanks for the geat post helping me feel better already. started taking test 200 1wk. and trenbolone 100 2wk. on my first week. doc. give me serquel & zoloft want start till friday because at first it's suppose to knock me out for a couple of days. awesome for you take your time because this issue was very hard for me to swallow.

1painter said:
my doc. said the have type 2 bipolar (very mild type) I just started a cycle should I stop or keep going and start my meds. he gave me. if someone taking depression meds. or know something plaese post for me. I really want to keep going with my cycle but I'am just not sure.

it depends on how bad your depression is right now. can you maintain focus and drive to give 100% effort in training and diet?

Top Bottom