Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shoulder Pressure

ricanx99

What's up everyone? I just had a question for any advice or tips on this issue that just started up on me.... My left shoulder today was feeling very tight and felt like there was A LOT of pressure inside the joint area. I stretched and rotated my arm tons but couldn't get the feeling to go away. I was hoping to see if anyone else could give some ideas/tips/suggestions on how to treat this... Maybe more stretching? I dont know... anything helps guys. THANKS!

did you lift the day before? if so, what did u do that might have caused a tight
shoulder? I wouldnt screw around with rotating or stretching. rest it and wait for the shoulder to take its next step...

petpre61 said:
did you lift the day before? if so, what did u do that might have caused a tight
shoulder? I wouldnt screw around with rotating or stretching. rest it and wait for the shoulder to take its next step...

I didn't lift the day before... Two days before then tho. I really don't know where it came from because I've never had that feeling before... No pain or anything, just a tight pressure in the area.

Stretch
Stretch some more

Top Bottom