Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Acne Problem

bigronny

I Have A Big Acne Problem , What Should I Do , Is B12 Vitamine Usefull, Or What Else , I Tried Creams Antibiotics Everything

Go to the doctor and see if you can get a script for something. I got dynacin for mine, works great. 300mg/day

Before you resort to drugs, try hitting the tanning bed. Change/wash your bed sheets and pillow cases twice a week. Drinking a gallon of water a day might help too. That neutrogena body wash shit helps too-get a scrubber brush for your back. If you feel the need to pop them, be sure to wash your hands before you do. This way you won't make them worse from bacteria on your hands/fingers. Wash your hands afterwards too so you don't spread around your zit juice that can create more acne. Clearasil or Clearasil Ultra spread thin over zits seems to help dry them up too. Using too much will just clog your pores. Good luck pizza man.

and get a 10-15% glycolic acid cleanser. 100% better than scrubs, clears the pores on a much finer level

bigronny said:
I Have A Big Acne Problem , What Should I Do , Is B12 Vitamine Usefull, Or What Else , I Tried Creams Antibiotics Everything

hey bro...check this out! one of the other bros on this site recommended this to me.

http://www.b5supplements.com/

my acne was on my shoulders and my lower back. i never had any acne ever before i started using AAS. I ordered this stuff (vilantae) and my shoulders and lower back dried up withing 2 weeks. i gotta tell you that it did have a side effect. i had the runs for the firste 3 weeks. you take a mega dose in the beginning and then lower it slowly. thats when everything goes back to normal bowel movement. give it a shot. it can't hurt.

newbiebynature said:
i use dynacin at 200mg a day and it aint doin shit....how long u been on it?

I started with 200mg/day about 5 months ago, it cleared everything up. Since then I started a new cycle and had some minor issues so I bumped the dosage up to 300mg/day. Its been at that dose for about a month and it works for me.

falcon9901 said:
I started with 200mg/day about 5 months ago, it cleared everything up. Since then I started a new cycle and had some minor issues so I bumped the dosage up to 300mg/day. Its been at that dose for about a month and it works for me.
shits expensive bro

Top Bottom