Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

blue tooth ear pieces for cell phones

SoreArms

New member
Are there any good ones you guys have used/tried/heard of?

I bought a Motorola HS820 for $80, it looks cool as hell and makes me feel like I'm from the future when i use it, but I'm a little bummed out that people tell me it sounds pretty shitty. I had my brother use it to call me so i can hear what it sounds like, the quality is OK, in other words not fuzzy or staticky, it just sounds a bit faint I guess becasue of the distance from my mouth to the mic.

http://www.valuesphere.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/HS820-1.jpg
 
For someone that likes to go against the conformists, you are making some pretty pop culture, yuppy purchases. what gives? is there a no cell phone while driving law in CA like in NY?
 
KillahBee said:
For someone that likes to go against the conformists, you are making some pretty pop culture, yuppy purchases. what gives? is there a no cell phone while driving law in CA like in NY?
yes

you can be stopped for talking on your celly while driving, also if you are on your cell and get in an accident it's automatically your fault. Also, I like feeling like I'm from the future.
 
SoreArms said:
yes

you can be stopped for talking on your celly while driving, also if you are on your cell and get in an accident it's automatically your fault. Also, I like feeling like I'm from the future.


good laws.


the future is filled with virgins??
 
just in case anyone else is looking for some of these devices

I returned my motorola ear piece and traded it for a jabra. Just off the bat, the quality of the Jabra is so much better, people can't even tell I'm using the ear piece. It is also a more comfortable fit on the ear, however the buttons are a little harder to get used.

Thanks for the help peeps
 
Top Bottom