Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

so where are you guys getting dostinex/cabser from?

view

I check out ancillary guys but no dice there...

where is it coming from?? any research co's pumping this stuff out in liquid form?

wellbilt said:
i think most would say buy dostinex.com (www.buydostinex.com)i think thats the website there are a couple other oversea pharmacies i just cant remember the names now

The above are good guys get the generic & save $$$$ its listed as cabaser

RADAR

black sheep said:
www.aurapharm.com is where I got mine from. Took 18 days for shipping, but the prices are much better than everyone else.

Welcome to Aura Pharmaceutical Specialties

Attention!

Due to a problem with our processor, we are not able to process orders.
Thank you for your understanding. Please check back soon.

wellbilt said:
i think most would say buy dostinex.com (www.buydostinex.com)i think thats the website there are a couple other oversea pharmacies i just cant remember the names now

These guys are top notch! I ordered cabaser 20/1mg pills. I got 8/.5mg Dostinex. Contated them and that same day shipped the cabaser express delivery free of charge and told me to keep the dostinex. I have nothing but great things to say about them.

I've used both mastersmarketing and aurapharm. Both great prices but rather slow. I use aurapharm for dostinex because I got tired of splitting MM's big 2mg pills.

Top Bottom