Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Want to try Clen. Need all the info i can get.

HoneyBee82

Hey! my names Melissa, i'm 22 and i'm yearning to get the perfect body!.. i never really cared, untill my pants got too tight. Now i'm on a mission. I'm 5'1 130 lbs 29% body fat ( and climbing LOL ) i work out 5 days a week do about 3 hours of cardio and weight training. I've gained alot of my weight b/c of muscle, but the problem is i have no definition. i just look thick! and i hate it. imean i'm not fat by any means, and am not a crazy dieter. i wear size 2-4 and am very petite. it would jsut be nice to be able to see the effort i put in at the gym. i've been getting my protein shakes in, and staying away from excess carbs like Bread and Soda. I'm Also a month in taking CLA because i've heard of it's good fat reducing effects.
I never thought about a steroid like supplementation untill a friend of mine recently suggested clenbuterol. I'm a little scared but i'm also very curious about it's effects, and how it will affect me. and if it's worth taking the risks etc.
i'll take as much information as i can get, b/c i like to be completely informed about something before i try it. ALso, i'm on birth controll, and wonder if anything i'm doing will effect it's strength, or vise versa...
thanks guys! i appreciate your time..
:heart:
Mel

First step, BEFORE trying an illegal substance....

SPECIFICALLY what is your diet like? Give us a day's worth of meals - include time, amounts, measurements, preparation, condiments, exact food.

Also, specifially, what do you do training wise? When, how long, weight, intensity, etc.

FINALLY, how long have you been working out? How long have you been on this eating plan?

I think CLA has been shown to be useless, but am not sure. Maybe someone else can chime in on this.

Clen is NOT a steroid, not even close. It will have NO effect on BCP.

Welcome, glad to have you!

Daisy_Girl said:
First step, BEFORE trying an illegal substance....

SPECIFICALLY what is your diet like? Give us a day's worth of meals - include time, amounts, measurements, preparation, condiments, exact food.

Also, specifially, what do you do training wise? When, how long, weight, intensity, etc.

FINALLY, how long have you been working out? How long have you been on this eating plan?

I think CLA has been shown to be useless, but am not sure. Maybe someone else can chime in on this.

Clen is NOT a steroid, not even close. It will have NO effect on BCP.

Welcome, glad to have you!
Diet

Am - 2-3 gg whites litle pepper on them. Thermodynamex shake w/ soy protein added.
Lunch - chix breast and green beans- water
snacks- in between sugar free jello/ or detour bar.
Dinner Isopure protein shake/ steak/ or buger no bun.
desert or later snack.. jello again. or 2gm carb yogurt.
'm drinking no juice or soda either. mainly water.
I've been on this diet for 2 weeks now ( tried it last year for a month and gave up. )

work out...
monday tue thur 45 min cardio
Wed upper body weights... bi's tri's shoulders back etc
Fri lower body weights.... glutes, calves, hams... etc Abs..
doing moderate weight.. 10-15 lbs for 10-15 reps about 1 and a half hours.. each..
My boyfriend keeps telling me if i want to drop the fat all i need to do is MORE CARDIO and stop weight training. is this true?

Glad it will have no effect on BCP.

thanks for responding.
Mel

:heart:

HoneyBee82 said:
Also.. if it's not a steriod what exactly is it? i'm in the dark about all of this.
You're the best !

mel
Clen's mainly used is in live stock to get rid of fat well maintaining the muscle. It has been tested in humans as a respitory aid but never approved by the FDA cause the half life is so long. Basically it is a thermogenic I don't know the exact science behind it perhaps some that does can chime in.
IMO you shouldn't try clen tell you clean up your diet a bit more and get your bf % in the high teens. Use a good ESA stack they work wonders when you have a clean diet and solid training.
You should be eating a small meal in between your breakfast and lunch. To be honest the jello is completely empty calories and basicaly useless. As a snack try cottage cheese with some veggies, or in the morning cottage cheese with some rolled oats and some copped almonds mixed in. Try not to have the detour bars to often as a snack maybe once a week or so. They are tastey but way over processed best to get the majority of your food from natural sources.
As for your training I would change your cardio to 20 minute HIT training 3 times a week. Your boyfriend is wrong about the cardio I know from experience I used to do 60 minutes of cardio 5 times a week. I never notices any diffrence in my body shape until I started lifting heavy. Your weight training you are lifting way too light an not often enough change your split so your weight training 3-4 times a week. Make sure your lifting heavy on the compound movements. (i.e. bench, squat, dead lift) Check out the sticky on the training board for the diffrent methods. IMO 5x5 is the best for starting out, I found great gains with it when I first got back into lifting.
Welcome to the board. :)

I waited until my body fat was under 20% before I started a Clen cycle. Tried it once last year when my body fat was higher and was dissapointed with results. Now that I've gotten under 20%, the Clen is making a difference.

This board has A LOT of info on Clenbuterol. Take your time and read through the posts. Take into consideration the side effects and how they may effect you and your day-to-day activities.

QT has some good advice there.

Lift HEAVY. Don't OD on cardio. HIIT is a better idea for now. It preserves muscle, and keeps your metaboism revved.

DIET is where results come from. DIET DIET DIET. You can do cardio all day long but if your diet is not up to par, you will fail.

This is an example of a workout routine I often recommend for people:

Mon - HIIT 30 min, abs, stretch
Tues - LIFT Chest, Shoulders, Triceps
Weds - HIIT 30 min, abs, stretch
Thurs - LIFT Back, Biceps
Fri - HIIT 30 min, abs, stretch
Sat - LIFT Legs, 30 min moderate cardio
Sun - total rest day (do nothing)

Weights - do ~3 sets each exercise, reps are 8-10 each. Adjust weight so on the last rep, you are very close to failure. Youcan push it up with good form, but it takes everything in you. 5x5 is popular, but I do not know a lot about it, check the Training Board for more info.

HIIT - 5 min warm up, 20 min intervals, 5 min cooldown. Intervals will alternate between work and rest sessions. For example, 1 min work / 1 min recovery, 30 sec work / 1 min recovery, etc.... Work intervals should be gut-busting, chest-heaving, I-think-I-could-die time period. Recovery should be light enough for you to catch your breath again,to prepare for next work interval. If you can do more after 20 min, you didn't go intense enough. If you can do more cardio after HIIT, you didn't do it intense enough. If you don't feel completely wiped out after HIIT, you didn't do it intense enough.

Diet -
Seems like you aren't eating enough. There is a reason you couldn't do more than a month last year. Dieting is hard, it is not fun, but it should be doable. If you cannot maintain the diet, what good is it doing you? You will never get results from something you cannot maintain. I have my sample diet posted all over this board, if you do a search for "Daisy_Girl" and "cutting diet" I bet you get the info.

Don't even think about the Clen. It is pointless. As T-S-O pointed out, until you get to a lower BF%, it is pretty useless. I would focus on maintaining the diet and keeping your training consistent and intense BEFORE adding substances (both legal and illegal). Fat burners at this point won't do a lot.

Top Bottom