Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best for dealing with progesterone???

jloflexin405

What does everyone use or think is best for dealing with progesterone from deca or fina? Please let me know. Thanks in advance guys.

First of all, the Nandrolones don't influence progesterone, they imitate them. The nandrolones stimulate progesterone receptors. The major problem we see is elevated prolactin levels. There are two ways to combat the proalctin problem. One is with Dostinex. Dostinex is much safer and easier to dose than bromo, for one. Two, it is the drug of choice for safely and rapidly lowering prolactin levels. Three, this med works for everyone. The only downside is the cost of the med.

The second approach is to try to block progesterone receptors. Stanozolol (winstrol) is pretty effective at blocking progesterone receptors. That is why I suggest stacking Winstrol with the Nandrolones. Of course, all of this is predicated on the athlete using doses of around 400-600mg total nandrolone weekly or less.

Do you have to sun both for the whole duration of the cycle similar to nolva with test? I am asumin you would. Dostinex is pretty pricey to run for 8 weeks. What are the doses you would run? Thanks for you responses so far

jloflexin405 said:
Yeah dos is expensive. What are the downsides of Bromo?
I felt like shit (almost like depressed) the first few days, but that went over. But what didn't get over is constipation, insomnia, constant stuffed nose and stummyaces. I hate it!
But as I said, get cabaser from buy-dostinex.com . I recommend these people, they are so helpful and the service is great! You have to mail them for cabaser.

jloflexin405 said:
Do you have to sun both for the whole duration of the cycle similar to nolva with test? I am asumin you would. Dostinex is pretty pricey to run for 8 weeks. What are the doses you would run? Thanks for you responses so far

well, the standard dose is .5mg E4d.

and if you go the Cabaser route, then its a looootttttt less cash.

Top Bottom