Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Results are in tren/win/prop

griznuts2004

Well, it's time for my cruise and I had some pretty good results. This was my first cutter, and my cycle looked like this:

Week 1-6 - prop 100mg EOD
Week 3-6 - tren 75mg ED
Week 4-6 - winny tabs 60mg ED

I did not stagger this on purpose, it came down to availability. Anyway, I kept my calories to 2500-2700, kept protein at 300g a day and carbs relatively low. I went from 192 and 11% bf up to 197 and 7%. I got as heavy as 203, but when I cut my carbs and raised my fat, I shreaded up. FYI - I'm 6'0 and 26 years old and have been lifting for about 4 years serious and this was my third cycle. Very happy with the gains!!!!

No plans truthfully... I am going to hit my pct and clen, and go from there. i will say that I will never do a bulker again. With definition, vascularity, and symetry, there is no need whatsoever. If there is a next, tren will definitely be in there!

Sides? Well, any time you throw tren in there you are going to get sides. I had some mild insomnia for a while, but that subsided. The cold sweats stayed though, mood swings, and muscle tightness from the winny. Other than that, I was cool. The pin cushion thing every day kind of sucked, but it is the smartest thing to do with tren...

Top Bottom