Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

B-12

mountain muscle

Hey guys....
Need a bit of advice from those of you ho have used b-12 before. Basically just looking for what dosage, schedule you all used for it and what some of the benefits you got from it were. I have done my research but qwanted to hear it from some of you since individual reactions vary. Thanks for the time guys.

Great guys thanks a ton for the info.... I had heard 1000mcg/week before and wanted some feedback first. I am taking it for the same reasons, reduced appetite and generally sluggish. My work schedule doesn't help much But I am hoping for this to be a bit of a boost because no matter how long or hard I work, there is no excuse for not working out....for me at least...keeps me balanced. K for you both.
Also using an ef sponsor for it...have another reliable source as well... does brand differ that much?

i got some from ancillaryguys, lion nutrition has some too
some people get vet grade too from valleyvet..

Mountain Muscle said:
Great guys thanks a ton for the info.... I had heard 1000mcg/week before and wanted some feedback first. I am taking it for the same reasons, reduced appetite and generally sluggish. My work schedule doesn't help much But I am hoping for this to be a bit of a boost because no matter how long or hard I work, there is no excuse for not working out....for me at least...keeps me balanced. K for you both.
Also using an ef sponsor for it...have another reliable source as well... does brand differ that much?

I would doubt it, however for the price i prefer human grade.

RADAR

Top Bottom