Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Women doing Crank for dieting... need other options

GinNJuice

Ok guys, I just found out that a woman I know is INGESTING crank to lose weight!

She is not snorting or injecting, she said she is putting it in a cap and taking it.

I really want to offer her a different/safer option since I just found out about this.

She has tried DNP and will not take it again.... she also tried Clen from Brazil (a long time ago) but it was not having much effect.

Can someone suggest a better alternative (not DNP). I've heard about the "10x strength Clen" from China.... and those other diet drugs from that China source, but I don't know anything about those drugs.

.... any suggestions?

P.S. Is crank the same as crystal meth? :confused:

how about watching her diet and doing some cardio.... if that fails to produce the results she seeks, how about a light T3/clen/anavar cycle?

We used to joke that crank is someone's failure at an attempt to make meth. It's pretty much shitty meth

ripper2 said:
how about watching her diet and doing some cardio.... if that fails to produce the results she seeks, how about a light T3/clen/anavar cycle?

Yep, of course the first thing out of my mouth was diet/cardo, but that is not enough for her. .... a little more background...... she has had thyrod problems and is now HypO and it is very difficult for her to lose fat.

She has done clen before (as I said) and has also done anavar (she quit the anavar when she started gaining weight), but never both at the same time.

GinNJuice said:

Yep, of course the first thing out of my mouth was diet/cardo, but that is not enough for her. .... a little more background...... she has had thyrod problems and is now HypO and it is very difficult for her to lose fat.

She has done clen before (as I said) and has also done anavar (she quit the anavar when she started gaining weight), but never both at the same time.

sounds a lot like my girl. she watches her diet, does cardio and some weights but has a helluva time losing fat. her family has a history of thyroid problems as her mother and grandmother both are hypothyroid... she's currnetly in the "normal" range but is obviously on the low end. she recently tried a CKD diet with cardio 3-4 times / week and over 6 weeks lost very little. she was getting very bummed about all the effort for no results so i put her on a T3/clen/anavar cycle for 1 month and told her to continue the CKD.

T3: started at 25mcg and taper up to 75mcg and back down
clen: Superclen (with Keto) started at 1/4 tab/night and adjusts it as she feels comfortable with the dosage.
anavar: 10mg of the chinese generic first thing in the AM with the T3.

she told me the other day that she has lost 3 inches in her hips and a couple inches in the waiste. i can visibly tell she has firmed up a lot in her arms and legs.

it doesnt' happen over night.... it takes time and dedication.

ripper2 said:

she told me the other day that she has lost 3 inches in her hips and a couple inches in the waiste. i can visibly tell she has firmed up a lot in her arms and legs.

Thanks for the input.

Any other inputs?

Also, anyone know the side effects of crank? I can assume that it is addictive, but how bad is it? ........ BTW, she HAS lost a bunch of weight from taking these tabs.

And once she stops taking it, she'll gain the weight right back.

I have an almost dead thryoid and I've been able to cut. I eat clean beyond belief, never any soy, not ever, no how, no way, etc.

I lift very heavy, do 60 minutes of cardio 5 days a week, and boost my T3 to about 100mg 4 days a week and then taper back to my theraputic dose of 25 mg T3, .75 levoxyl (or Synthryoid). I only do this while cutting.

Fiddling around with crank while not really hitting the weights or being serious about diet sounds so unhealthy to me.

Tell her to stay away from that crap. She'll lose some weight but she probably won't be pleased with the way it makes her look. I've seen it ruin a lot of lives.

Top Bottom