Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Any threads about the Bombings in England yet?

hmmm you failed to directly answer my question so I could care less about your avoiding statements.

England, god bless the people who went through that nightmare, IMO made it easy for themselves to be attacked with how tolerant they are of the Islam nation and hording those people in like cattle, promoting mosques and allowing those protests, etc etc thats what you get for appeasement just as we had done as well. I'm not tryign to bash the Islam faith as a whole but it is the inital breeding ground of these animals

if we had not gone all out in our retaliation on terrorism, and no longer putting up with the UN/Sadaam antics which shows that nation not to fuck with us because we've had it and will come at you full force, I'm quite sure 9/11 would of been the first of a few major assaults by now, yet on our soil there has not been a single one since then.
 
Austin316 said:
hmmm you failed to directly answer my question so I could care less about your avoiding statements.

England, god bless the people who went through that nightmare, IMO made it easy for themselves to be attacked with how tolerant they are of the Islam nation and hording those people in like cattle, promoting mosques and allowing those protests, etc etc thats what you get for appeasement just as we had done as well. I'm not tryign to bash the Islam faith as a whole but it is the inital breeding ground of these animals

if we had not gone all out in our retaliation on terrorism, and no longer putting up with the UN/Sadaam antics which shows that nation not to fuck with us because we've had it and will come at you full force, I'm quite sure 9/11 would of been the first of a few major assaults by now, yet on our soil there has not been a single one since then.



Give me a break Austin...

Bottom line to me....I don't think we have done much to end terrorism...and I think THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA could have come up with a BETTER PLAN to get rid of terrorism without killing over A HUNDRED THOUSAND INNOCENT PEOPLE IN THE PROCESS!!!


A HUNDRED THOUSAND INNOCENT PEOPLE, AUSTIN....you better hope your little arrogant attitide is right because REAL LIFE KARMA IS A BITCH.
 
starfish said:
Give me a break Austin...

Bottom line to me....I don't think we have done much to end terrorism...and I think THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA could have come up with a BETTER PLAN to get rid of terrorism without killing over A HUNDRED THOUSAND INNOCENT PEOPLE IN THE PROCESS!!!


A HUNDRED THOUSAND INNOCENT PEOPLE, AUSTIN....you better hope your little arrogant attitide is right because REAL LIFE KARMA IS A BITCH.

I completely understand your point of view, thats admirable, but have you studied the region? Saddam Hussein and his regime, have you read and looked at it and have you studied whats been going on there since sanctions were put into place by the UN, people that didnt want to forcefully remove the regime, do you know how many people died b/c they couldnt get the medicine they needed b/c Saddam wouldnt play ball with the sanctions, do you know anyone that has gone to Iraq and tried to provide care to these people, help these people, perform surgeries, volunteer their time and expertise, do you know any of this stuff, people died b/c of his regime in many ways, ways that you dont see but we see and we actually do something about it to help people live. Now we have to put the infrastructure in place to get the food, the medicine, the help those people need, what do you want us to do? Say fuck you, starfish wants to have a nice day and not think about Iraq b/c she's too lazy to understand and read whats going on there or volunteer her time to help, she'd rather bitch on the internet than get up, sign up and help the people of Iraq, no alligator tears please, some people go out and do things and put their money where their mouth is. Doctors without borders, nurses, medical personel, red cross, dont bitch about it, do something, I do, I belong, its your moral civic duty
 
HEY GOLDEN, IF THE TERRORISTS ARE ANGRY, VICTIMIZED IRAQIS MAD AT THE US AS YOU CONTINUALLY CLAIM, WHY ARE THEY PRIMARILY TARGETTING THEIR OWN PEOPLE?

I know you wish to "understand" them so how do you explain that? Asshat
 
starfish said:
Give me a break Austin...

Bottom line to me....I don't think we have done much to end terrorism...and I think THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA could have come up with a BETTER PLAN to get rid of terrorism without killing over A HUNDRED THOUSAND INNOCENT PEOPLE IN THE PROCESS!!!


A HUNDRED THOUSAND INNOCENT PEOPLE, AUSTIN....you better hope your little arrogant attitide is right because REAL LIFE KARMA IS A BITCH.

how many more people died under their old leader? how much more brutal were those killings? How many American soldiers intentionally killed an innocent civilian? How many of those deaths were at the hands of their own people?

But hey i you would rather it be done as a mass genocide then casualty of war that is aiming to give them and their children a better life then more power to you

and you still HAVE NOT answered my primary question because you know I'm right, don't say that our nation is not safer then it was 4 years ago, nothing NOTHING you can show me will prove that it's a more dangerous place to live
 
starfish said:
Do you really think they will give up or start wearing little blinking signs so we know who they are?

Do you really think they won't retaliate one day...somehow.....did they just do that to England?...hope not but who knows

We are talking about terrorists...they live to die for their causes. You don't know if they are even in Iraq or in some city in the United States..or waiting patiently for us to leave that country.

But I guess in the meantime we can just piss them off a lot and kill a lot of people who would never harm you or me in the process....now that is a plan!
Dont look now, but you just made a case against your own theory. According to what you just said it really doesnt make a difference to the amount of hatred the terrorists have for us since they are so extreme in the first place. So should we appease them? Negotiations possibly? Their cause and purpose is destruction of America and Westernism, it is in their religion and their mindset. Whether we invade some country wont affect that (since they are so extreme and die for their causes) so its in our best interest to do what we can to thwart their efforts. We succeded in Afganistan, we can succeed in Iraq if people would set aside the instant gratification mindset for a while and see the big picture of what it takes to rebuild a nation from scratch. Review the history of the post war ravaged nations of WWII and what it took to rebuild them so you can have a little perspective on what the US is undertaking in Iraq in order to have democracy directly in a region of despotism and oppression.
 
starfish said:
Give me a break Austin...

Bottom line to me....I don't think we have done much to end terrorism...and I think THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA could have come up with a BETTER PLAN to get rid of terrorism without killing over A HUNDRED THOUSAND INNOCENT PEOPLE IN THE PROCESS!!!


A HUNDRED THOUSAND INNOCENT PEOPLE, AUSTIN....you better hope your little arrogant attitide is right because REAL LIFE KARMA IS A BITCH.
Um, where did the word "innocent" come from?

Ah yes, your own warped view.

You dont think weve done much to end terrorism, huh. Sorry to challenge your expert opinion, but please detail the plan that you believe would work better than what he have going on now.

Just so you know, between 1990-1999 there were about a dozen terrorist attacks inside the US and on our interests abroad.

Between 2000-2005 (so far) there has been 1. Do the math.
 
starfish said:
Do you really think they will give up or start wearing little blinking signs so we know who they are?

Do you really think they won't retaliate one day...somehow.....did they just do that to England?...hope not but who knows

We are talking about terrorists...they live to die for their causes. You don't know if they are even in Iraq or in some city in the United States..or waiting patiently for us to leave that country.

But I guess in the meantime we can just piss them off a lot and kill a lot of people who would never harm you or me in the process....now that is a plan!

Since they will not give up, that's why we are still fighting.
Since they will retaliate some day, that's why we are still fighting.
Since we don't know where they are, that's why we are still fighting.
Or we could stay quiet, let them organize and wait for the big retaliation?
Sounds stupid.
 
starfish said:
Give me a break Austin...

Bottom line to me....I don't think we have done much to end terrorism...and I think THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA could have come up with a BETTER PLAN to get rid of terrorism without killing over A HUNDRED THOUSAND INNOCENT PEOPLE IN THE PROCESS!!!


A HUNDRED THOUSAND INNOCENT PEOPLE, AUSTIN....you better hope your little arrogant attitide is right because REAL LIFE KARMA IS A BITCH.


It's easy to cry and scream for a better plan. In the meantime, millions of Americans are safer for what we are doing. And believe me. Between a hundred thousand of Iraqis and a hundred thousand of Americans, I WOULD DIE TWICE for those hundred thousand of Americans. This is WAR. In war there are innocent casualties. If the enemy don't want more casualties, inconditional surrender is the best way to stop it. If the enemy doesn't care about their own people, that's their fucking problem. We are protecting OUR own interests. We cannot protect their interests. We are doing the best we can.
 
AristotleBC said:
HEY GOLDEN, IF THE TERRORISTS ARE ANGRY, VICTIMIZED IRAQIS MAD AT THE US AS YOU CONTINUALLY CLAIM, WHY ARE THEY PRIMARILY TARGETTING THEIR OWN PEOPLE?

I know you wish to "understand" them so how do you explain that? Asshat
http://amconmag.com/2005_07_18/article.html
here you go.

a quick excerpt: The central fact is that overwhelmingly suicide-terrorist attacks are not driven by religion as much as they are by a clear strategic objective: to compel modern democracies to withdraw military forces from the territory that the terrorists view as their homeland. From Lebanon to Sri Lanka to Chechnya to Kashmir to the West Bank, every major suicide-terrorist campaign—over 95 percent of all the incidents—has had as its central objective to compel a democratic state to withdraw.

and further: The evidence shows that the presence of American troops is clearly the pivotal factor driving suicide terrorism.

If Islamic fundamentalism were the pivotal factor, then we should see some of the largest Islamic fundamentalist countries in the world, like Iran, which has 70 million people—three times the population of Iraq and three times the population of Saudi Arabia—with some of the most active groups in suicide terrorism against the United States. However, there has never been an al-Qaeda suicide terrorist from Iran, and we have no evidence that there are any suicide terrorists in Iraq from Iran.

you know, the thing about shouting at people is that it draws attention...so when you get your ass handed to you, you look pretty stupid :)

asshat out :)
 
Yep because an article is able to 100% explain the minds of terrorists and why they do the things that they do, Golden is just an expert on the way terrorist minds work isn't he?

So what are your credentials? Why don't you include every single article ever written on the minds of evil to demonstrate your broad understanding of the subject?

Give me a break you look like a damn fool trying to provide excuses for what these people do rather then lable it what it truly is.
 
GoldenDelicious said:
http://amconmag.com/2005_07_18/article.html
here you go.

a quick excerpt: The central fact is that overwhelmingly suicide-terrorist attacks are not driven by religion as much as they are by a clear strategic objective: to compel modern democracies to withdraw military forces from the territory that the terrorists view as their homeland. From Lebanon to Sri Lanka to Chechnya to Kashmir to the West Bank, every major suicide-terrorist campaign—over 95 percent of all the incidents—has had as its central objective to compel a democratic state to withdraw.

and further: The evidence shows that the presence of American troops is clearly the pivotal factor driving suicide terrorism.

If Islamic fundamentalism were the pivotal factor, then we should see some of the largest Islamic fundamentalist countries in the world, like Iran, which has 70 million people—three times the population of Iraq and three times the population of Saudi Arabia—with some of the most active groups in suicide terrorism against the United States. However, there has never been an al-Qaeda suicide terrorist from Iran, and we have no evidence that there are any suicide terrorists in Iraq from Iran.

you know, the thing about shouting at people is that it draws attention...so when you get your ass handed to you, you look pretty stupid :)

asshat out :)




Weak Golden.

I asked you in your own words:


"Why then, if the terrorists' main objective and source of angst is the USA, do they focus most of their attacks on their own countrymen?"

Don't post some link that doesn't even address what I asked.

Tell me in YOUR own words.



The terrorists are not fighting against the US, their goal is to establish a new pan-Islamic, authoritarian empire.


You think Zarqawi is just fighting the "oppressive" USA? Look what he stated during the runup to the Iraqi elections:

""We have declared a fierce war on this evil principle of democracy and those who follow this wrong ideology," said the speaker, who identified himself as Zarqawi."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A30447-2005Jan23.html
 
Gambino said:
lol
give it a rest, you moral crusader you
I'd be willing to bet the sympathy you proclaim magically appears only when in a negative Bush situation...thousands more would be dead if it wasn't for Bush's decisions.
yeah. of old age.

redguru said:
And how many of those babies in bits and pieces are caused by the indiscriminate IED's of the jihadists you so wish to equate with us?
irrelevent. there were no IEDs in iraq before the US got there. IEDs are there because of the US. if someone is killed by an IED, then blame rests primarily with the US, particularly because the war in iraq is one that the us CHOSE to go to, and was in no way compelled.

and further, IEDs are not the main cause of death in iraq - disease is - but in terms of deaths, particularly of children, by explosive ordinance, most of it is made in the USA. ever heard of "shock and awe"? you know, one of the larger sorts of war crime committed by an industrialised country this decade? hm? or perhaps the dropping of 500 and 1000 pound bombs into densely populated nieghborhoods? do you know what the blast radius is of ordinance that heavy? a quarter of a mile radius. let me say that again, genius - a quarter of a mile - in cities made of clay brick and concrete, meaning that if the bomb didnt shred you in the first second, your house coming down around your ears is pulverised and actually chokes you with dust.

what kind of fucking animal drops a half tonne bomb in a super densely populated area? one made in the USA. oops, did that offend you?
austin316 said:
my point is that people, and by people I mean liberals need to stop giving terrorists an excuse for their actions. Just like the criminals and low lifes of our own society liberals ENABLE their behavior (notice I didn't say democrat I'm reffering to striclty far left), they would even scream bloody murder if we cruely and brutally tortured one of these people to gain information (say about bombs going into a subway) that saved 100 innocents from death or injury
oh bullshit, youre starting about 10 steps down the ladder of cause and effect. terrorists dont come out of their mothers womb with an explosive vest, theyre a product of their environment (of course some people are more prone to these sorts of acts than others, but regardless, such latencies exist in us all). talking about why terrorists do what they do and dealing with it isnt appeasement, or enablement - its flat out common sense (which isnt too bloody common, imo!)

rather than have to torture someone to find out where the next bomb is going to be, dont you think it is a more agreeable state of affairs if everyone was happy, and there were no bombs in the first place? so maybe, you should take a look at what is making people unhappy? like, you know, the dirty great big american base on land occupied by their ancestors for the past few millenia, which happens to facilitate the syphoning of their most valuable natural resounce (oil) from under their very feet, by a bunch of fat, well fed foreighners, while they struggle to merely survive? hm?

austin316 said:
These are evil scumbags who would just as soon stomp on a newborn infants head to appease to their twisted version of Allah to make a point to us "infedels" as they would go after a soldier. Don't turn this on anything to do with Iraq, get it through your heads that this isn't about Iraq, this is abotu sick fuckers who need to have their bodies scalded in acid and dragged through a vat of pigs blood before being before ending their worthless evil lives, I don't view these fuckers as people, they are a plague of evil on the Islam/Muslim world. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BUSH OR IRAQ!!! Mother Theresa could be our prez or englands prime minister and they would still do this
if mother theresa sent troops into iraq to maim and kill iraqis, bombed the hell out of entire neighborhoods, levelled whole cities (fallujah), with an agenda of basically looting an entire country, then i daresay id agree with you....though i get the feeling htat mother theresa wouldnt do such a thing. get your head out of the sand (if not from your intestinal observatory) and realise that the policy is the problem.

austin316 said:
as far as the point about innocents dying in Iraq, well Sadaam had no problem massacaring his own people, countless women were raped brutally while their husbands were forced to watch Sadaams men do this and kill their children without a second thought. Our soldiers do not set out to intentionally hurt innocents, the resistance sure does though, bottom line innocents would still be dying in Iraq if we weren't there and in a much more gruesome way, down the line it is our goal that none of this will happen once they get their system in order and take control of themselves and can show they can protect themselves from these lunatics
youre right. if we didnt kill them, they would have died anyway, so it must be ok.

idiot.
 
GoldenDelicious said:
http://amconmag.com/2005_07_18/article.html
here you go.

a quick excerpt: The central fact is that overwhelmingly suicide-terrorist attacks are not driven by religion as much as they are by a clear strategic objective: to compel modern democracies to withdraw military forces from the territory that the terrorists view as their homeland. From Lebanon to Sri Lanka to Chechnya to Kashmir to the West Bank, every major suicide-terrorist campaign—over 95 percent of all the incidents—has had as its central objective to compel a democratic state to withdraw.

and further: The evidence shows that the presence of American troops is clearly the pivotal factor driving suicide terrorism.

If Islamic fundamentalism were the pivotal factor, then we should see some of the largest Islamic fundamentalist countries in the world, like Iran, which has 70 million people—three times the population of Iraq and three times the population of Saudi Arabia—with some of the most active groups in suicide terrorism against the United States. However, there has never been an al-Qaeda suicide terrorist from Iran, and we have no evidence that there are any suicide terrorists in Iraq from Iran.

you know, the thing about shouting at people is that it draws attention...so when you get your ass handed to you, you look pretty stupid :)

asshat out :)

LOL, GD r u serious? or just trying to draw out an argument lolol. Iran?? The mullahs??LOL?? Their foreign policy and their operations, ummmm please tell me you are joking so I dont have to post up why Iranian leaders(not the people) are bad. lolololololololol. Now you really gave me a softball on this one
 
lol fucking fool, thats all you are, especially since you rather then identifying the one common factor related to all of these terrorist organizations that drives them and brainwashes them at a very young age to embrace who and what they are, it is not America or the west, if you think so you are an idiot, can you even identify this one thing that is to blame but no politician is willing to because in differant aspects the majority of the world bears this in common? Its the greatest cause of mass genocide, murdering, and wars throughout history, blaming Bush or the Political Machine of the West is incredibly stupid and dense

The west, democracy, us evil republicans are not the initial cause of terrorism, and please tell me your not so dense that you can't tell me what it is.
 
GoldenDelicious said:
http://amconmag.com/2005_07_18/article.html
here you go.

a quick excerpt: The central fact is that overwhelmingly suicide-terrorist attacks are not driven by religion as much as they are by a clear strategic objective: to compel modern democracies to withdraw military forces from the territory that the terrorists view as their homeland. From Lebanon to Sri Lanka to Chechnya to Kashmir to the West Bank, every major suicide-terrorist campaign—over 95 percent of all the incidents—has had as its central objective to compel a democratic state to withdraw.

and further: The evidence shows that the presence of American troops is clearly the pivotal factor driving suicide terrorism.

If Islamic fundamentalism were the pivotal factor, then we should see some of the largest Islamic fundamentalist countries in the world, like Iran, which has 70 million people—three times the population of Iraq and three times the population of Saudi Arabia—with some of the most active groups in suicide terrorism against the United States. However, there has never been an al-Qaeda suicide terrorist from Iran, and we have no evidence that there are any suicide terrorists in Iraq from Iran.

you know, the thing about shouting at people is that it draws attention...so when you get your ass handed to you, you look pretty stupid :)

asshat out :)


That "argument" is so flawed its rediculous.

Ive put you in your place over and over again. Read up on Wahhabism. WHY do you think these folks so desperately want us out of the area? Because of the religious and fundamental principles of Wahhabism. Yes, it is indeed very much a RELIGION issue at heart. The fact that you cant see this (or you simply dont want to admit it) is mind numbing.

The reason why we dont see this coming from the folks in Iran? Well, Iran is probably the most pro-western country in the middle east after Israel. The majority of citizens have grown to love Western culture. That, and the government doesnt spend billions of dollars each year funding schools of religious hatred.

Also, compare Iran's 11.4% unemployment rate with Saudi Arabia's 40%. Thats a lot of young, impressionable, dirt-poor folk looking for someone to place the blame on. And who do you think their leaders spend billions of dollars on suggesting they blame? Ill give you a hint since you seem a tad slow.......its sure as hell not them.
 
Austin316 said:
Yep because an article is able to 100% explain the minds of terrorists and why they do the things that they do, Golden is just an expert on the way terrorist minds work isn't he?

So what are your credentials? Why don't you include every single article ever written on the minds of evil to demonstrate your broad understanding of the subject?

Give me a break you look like a damn fool trying to provide excuses for what these people do rather then lable it what it truly is.
i didnt say im an expert on anything (except drugs, cause i am :) ) but i like to think i possess a good deal of common sense, but there isnt much i can do with a bunch of clowns who want to get on their soapbox, declare "terrorists hate us, because they do" (as if that is some sort of logical explanation, rather than an empty, circum verbose statement) and have the gall (or the idiocy, and i suspect the latter) to become sarcastic in the face of solid evidence from an american associate professor who specialises in just this field!

sorry mate but youre an intellectual write off. youre so used to believing something that you refuse to reassess it, even in the face of unbiased evidence from someone on your side, and i refuse to argue with people like that, because it just becomes a bitching session.

i cant explain to a blind man what the color blue is, and similarly, i cannot get you to conceptualise some fairly simple ideas, because its beyond you. i could sit here and laugh at your shallow intellect, but its not a nice thing to do.
 
AristotleBC said:
Weak Golden.

I asked you in your own words:

"Why then, if the terrorists' main objective and source of angst is the USA, do they focus most of their attacks on their own countrymen?"

Don't post some link that doesn't even address what I asked.

Tell me in YOUR own words.

The terrorists are not fighting against the US, their goal is to establish a new pan-Islamic, authoritarian empire.

You think Zarqawi is just fighting the "oppressive" USA? Look what he stated during the runup to the Iraqi elections:

""We have declared a fierce war on this evil principle of democracy and those who follow this wrong ideology," said the speaker, who identified himself as Zarqawi."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A30447-2005Jan23.html
i thought it would have been obvious. iraqi on iraqi violence seems to be centred on what are seen as collaborators with the invaders, which is why you have continuous suicide bombings at recruitment centres, executions of the new iraqi police (dogs of the americans), and assassination of members of the new iraqi government (a puppet government if ever there was)

and also, in regards to zarquawi, are you aware that no one has actually seen this guy - even people in his supposed nieghborhood have no idea who he is. i suspect that he doesnt exist - so please dont use his supposed 'statements' as issued by a corporate media as evidence of the mindset of the iraqi resistance. rather, why not look at the recruitment videos issued by various jihadist groups. theyre narrated in british accented english, and its clear taht they are fighting what they see as an opressor, and do not in any way seek to creat a pan islamic state. the only group to suggest such a thing was islaiah jammasaiah, who seem to be a bunch of hacks, comparitively.

and you say that my arguments are weak. ha!
 
In many ways they are. The fact that you've shown that you choose to disbelieve things or believe things whose only 'evidence' is your own biased cynicism demeans to some degree the rest of what you say.

Implying the British and American govts were behind the London attacks simply because you've never heard of those that claimed responsibility, or implying Zarqawi doesn't exist and is some kind of intelligence product is absurd without extensive research to back it up ... it shows your willingness to believe certain things based on bias alone and it represents a big fat hole in your thinking.


Also, if you are not aware that many of these groups desire to establish a pan-Islamic empire and believe destroying the USA and other democratic nations will accomplish this, I recommend further study on the subject.
 
I also like how he selectively ignores my replies. No answers, huh?
 
lol at this thread

Guys, stop posting to dipshits like goldend or starfish, you only fuel their fires...goldend, for one, is not even American and his opinion on our nation's decisions really don't mean shit...the fact that he is so up America's jock only reinforces America's spot as the the number nation on earth...so number one that peeps from backwater islands can't stop talking about us.

peeps such as starfish are a bit more dangerous...Americans against America. Their self hating will only grow with each attack...in a more uncivillized society these peeps would be strung up from a lamp post like a treasonus pig. Thankfully they are protected by the same country they so want to see fail...

point is, ignore these fucks
 
well I think we are doing some good in Iraq...we are giving them a right to hate us when before, they didnt have a choice with Hussein.
do you think all the negative things you have just said about the US will get you killed?
because im sure that if you lived in Iraq during the Saddam regime, and you had said that in reference to him, he would have probably gutted you AND your family

I guess its good to have the freedom to talk bad about your president huh?
 
SoKlueles said:
well I think we are doing some good in Iraq...we are giving them a right to hate us when before, they didnt have a choice with Hussein.
do you think all the negative things you have just said about the US will get you killed?
because im sure that if you lived in Iraq during the Saddam regime, and you had said that in reference to him, he would have probably gutted you AND your family

I guess its good to have the freedom to talk bad about your president huh?


plz change ur pic....she makes me feel dizy and sick .
 
Gambino said:
lol at this thread

Guys, stop posting to dipshits like goldend or starfish, you only fuel their fires...goldend, for one, is not even American and his opinion on our nation's decisions really don't mean shit...the fact that he is so up America's jock only reinforces America's spot as the the number nation on earth...so number one that peeps from backwater islands can't stop talking about us.

peeps such as starfish are a bit more dangerous...Americans against America. Their self hating will only grow with each attack...in a more uncivillized society these peeps would be strung up from a lamp post like a treasonus pig. Thankfully they are protected by the same country they so want to see fail...

point is, ignore these fucks

pretty much
 
Gambino said:
lol at this thread

Guys, stop posting to dipshits like goldend or starfish, you only fuel their fires...goldend, for one, is not even American and his opinion on our nation's decisions really don't mean shit...the fact that he is so up America's jock only reinforces America's spot as the the number nation on earth...so number one that peeps from backwater islands can't stop talking about us.

peeps such as starfish are a bit more dangerous...Americans against America. Their self hating will only grow with each attack...in a more uncivillized society these peeps would be strung up from a lamp post like a treasonus pig. Thankfully they are protected by the same country they so want to see fail...

point is, ignore these fucks





Wow....you oooooze class, little one.

By saying I am against America proves you are COMPLETELY INGNORANT but I guess some people can't help it....keep jumping to conclusions...makes you look like joke.


OMG.....what a joke you are...


I've gotten MUCH more positive karma comments than your pathetic ones so WHO CARES!!!!!
 
starfish said:
Wow....you oooooze class, little one.

By saying I am against America proves you are COMPLETELY INGNORANT but I guess some people can't help it....keep jumping to conclusions...makes you look like joke.


OMG.....what a joke you are...


I've gotten MUCH more positive karma comments than your pathetic ones so WHO CARES!!!!!

75th said:
Um, where did the word "innocent" come from?

Ah yes, your own warped view.

You dont think weve done much to end terrorism, huh. Sorry to challenge your expert opinion, but please detail the plan that you believe would work better than what he have going on now.

Just so you know, between 1990-1999 there were about a dozen terrorist attacks inside the US and on our interests abroad.

Between 2000-2005 (so far) there has been 1. Do the math.

Im anxious to hear your reply.
 
you won't here a reply as you can tell they dodge anything they can't answer that doesn't go in their favor, like say the number of attacks on this country as opposed to the previous 8 years with Clinton

point is, if you make a valid point don't count on them bothering to respond to it, rather the subject will be quickly changed
 
Austin316 said:
you won't here a reply as you can tell they dodge anything they can't answer that doesn't go in their favor, like say the number of attacks on this country as opposed to the previous 8 years with Clinton

point is, if you make a valid point don't count on them bothering to respond to it, rather the subject will be quickly changed



Wrong...I just tend to start scrolling past posts and losing interest REAL fast when IGNORANT comments like I am against Ameirca and dipshit come into play...not saying you do this at all.

I basically said what I thought in a nut shell and it seems like I keep repeating myself. Time will tell I guess....and I hope you are right...believe me I do....

I wont be attacked because I question what this country is doing and the kind of situations are armed forces are sent into...NOT QUESTONING IS SCARY.

I've never said I was anti-war or for just letting terrorists hang out and do what they want but when over a hundred thousand innocent people are dying MAYBE YOUR PLAN WAS KIND OF BAD!


I dont exacty see a RUSH of people running to join the Armed Forces and protect this country either....why is that? SCARY!
 
starfish said:
Wrong...I just tend to start scrolling past posts and losing interest REAL fast when IGNORANT comments like I am against Ameirca and dipshit come into play...not saying you do this at all.

I basically said what I thought in a nut shell and it seems like I keep repeating myself. Time will tell I guess....and I hope you are right...believe me I do....

I wont be attacked because I question what this country is doing and the kind of situations are armed forces are sent into...NOT QUESTONING IS SCARY.

I've never said I was anti-war or for just letting terrorists hang out and do what they want but when over a hundred thousand innocent people are dying MAYBE YOUR PLAN WAS KIND OF BAD!


I dont exacty see a RUSH of people running to join the Armed Forces and protect this country either....why is that? SCARY!


I didnt say anything of the sort. I simply asked what YOU believe would be/have been a good way to go about this.

And also, explain how you think our government has been ineffective at preventing terrorism when so far we are (on average) on track to have 2 terrorist attacks against the US this entire decade, when last decade we had 12.
 
GoldenDelicious said:
i didnt say im an expert on anything (except drugs, cause i am :) ) but i like to think i possess a good deal of common sense, but there isnt much i can do with a bunch of clowns who want to get on their soapbox, declare "terrorists hate us, because they do" (as if that is some sort of logical explanation, rather than an empty, circum verbose statement) and have the gall (or the idiocy, and i suspect the latter) to become sarcastic in the face of solid evidence from an american associate professor who specialises in just this field!

sorry mate but youre an intellectual write off. youre so used to believing something that you refuse to reassess it, even in the face of unbiased evidence from someone on your side, and i refuse to argue with people like that, because it just becomes a bitching session.

i cant explain to a blind man what the color blue is, and similarly, i cannot get you to conceptualise some fairly simple ideas, because its beyond you. i could sit here and laugh at your shallow intellect, but its not a nice thing to do.


Who told you that you possess common sense idiot?
It's the same philosophy you use to claim that you "look good, real good"? So now anyone who hates US and defend "terrorist's rights" is in the "right humanitarian position" Gimme a break! Somebody please ban this little piece of shit!

:bfold:
 
Ill Im saying is I sure am glad Bush has such resolve to carry such a finely crafted plan to its completion.
 
CFZB said:
Ill Im saying is I sure am glad Bush has such resolve to carry such a finely crafted plan to its completion.


It's really comforting when soldiers think they are just pawns for Bushie...


"A good soldier is one who is politically neutral and accepts whatever the commanding officers and Commander in Chief designates. I hate Bush and I’m sick of the bureaucracy of the Army so I don’t think I’ll re-enlist in 2005 and if they try to call me back up I’m pretty much in the conscientious objector category now. I’d like to make a difference on the civilian side from now on. I’m proud that I was able to get rid of Saddam so that Iraqis could choose their own destiny but on the other hand I don’t like being a pawn in the hands of somebody like George W. Bush."....credit to asoldiersview
 
starfish said:
It's really comforting when soldiers think they are just pawns for Bushie...


"A good soldier is one who is politically neutral and accepts whatever the commanding officers and Commander in Chief designates. I hate Bush and I’m sick of the bureaucracy of the Army so I don’t think I’ll re-enlist in 2005 and if they try to call me back up I’m pretty much in the conscientious objector category now. I’d like to make a difference on the civilian side from now on. I’m proud that I was able to get rid of Saddam so that Iraqis could choose their own destiny but on the other hand I don’t like being a pawn in the hands of somebody like George W. Bush."

75th said:
I didnt say anything of the sort. I simply asked what YOU believe would be/have been a good way to go about this.

And also, explain how you think our government has been ineffective at preventing terrorism when so far we are (on average) on track to have 2 terrorist attacks against the US this entire decade, when last decade we had 12.

:o
 
75th said:


I would not have sent soldiers to die for zeroweapons of destruction that's for damn sure. Yeah...we really needed protection from that!!!

I never claimed to know the answers....BUT THAT IS SCREWED UP!!


:o YOURSELF! :rolleyes:
 
starfish said:
I would not have sent soldiers to die for zeroweapons of destruction that's for damn sure. Yeah...we really needed protection from that!!!

I never claimed to know the answers....BUT THAT IS SCREWED UP!!


:o YOURSELF! :rolleyes:
Dont even waste the Emotion on that Fool.
 
starfish said:
I would not have sent soldiers to die for zeroweapons of destruction that's for damn sure. Yeah...we really needed protection from that!!!

I never claimed to know the answers....BUT THAT IS SCREWED UP!!


:o YOURSELF! :rolleyes:
gutdamn stfu already
 
starfish said:
I would not have sent soldiers to die for zeroweapons of destruction that's for damn sure. Yeah...we really needed protection from that!!!

I never claimed to know the answers....BUT THAT IS SCREWED UP!!


:o YOURSELF! :rolleyes:

So, in other words you are quick to criticize the decisions of others when you in fact could not come up with something better.

Besides, aside from you not knowing anything about anything (which has been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt by your emotionally charged "reply), what say you about the fact that in this decade we have had 1 terrorist attack against our country, when this time last decade we had 6? Doesnt that denote increased security, ESPECIALLY if (according to you) the only thing our leaders have done over the past 3 years is get more people pissed at us?
 
CFZB said:
Dont even waste the Emotion on that Fool.

You know you have no argument whatsoever. Puberty is a tough time, but try to not take it out on us by interrupting our intelligent conversation (or, our one-sided owning session).

Or you can reply using one of your three methods:

1) Posting a link to an altered photo
2) Sending someone bad karma and/or bombing them
3) Making a single snide remark about Bush and/or our soldiers.
 
lol @ this thread...

it reminds me why I stopped posting on political threads a while ago...

BTW, I thought it was about London when I clicked on it today... (it was subscribed from the day of the bombing)
 
75th said:
So, in other words you are quick to criticize the decisions of others when you in fact could not come up with something better.

Besides, aside from you not knowing anything about anything (which has been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt by your emotionally charged "reply), what say you about the fact that in this decade we have had 1 terrorist attack against our country, when this time last decade we had 6? Doesnt that denote increased security, ESPECIALLY if (according to you) the only thing our leaders have done over the past 3 years is get more people pissed at us?
I think that you will find that those of us who disagreed with the invasion of Iraq were fully behind the war in Afghanistan and the removal of the Taliban. Further more once this was done had the administration brought about the full effort of the forces wasted in Iraq in getting OBL in Afghanistan I think we would have seen a quick end to that war and a serious blow to the efforts of terrorist around the world.

OBL is a figure head, motivator and a great coordinator of various groups. Much like any group that acts in unision if you remove the head the group tends to die. This hasn't happened and there has been a huge waste of life, time, effort and money in Iraq.

Iraq was already boxed in and Sadam was no real threat to anyone.

The only people that have truley benefited from the removal of Sadam have been the Iranian conservative mulahs in maintaining power over there country.
 
WODIN said:
I think that you will find that those of us who disagreed with the invasion of Iraq were fully behind the war in Afghanistan and the removal of the Taliban. Further more once this was done had the administration brought about the full effort of the forces wasted in Iraq in getting OBL in Afghanistan I think we would have seen a quick end to that war and a serious blow to the efforts of terrorist around the world.

OBL is a figure head, motivator and a great coordinator of various groups. Much like any group that acts in unision if you remove the head the group tends to die. This hasn't happened and there has been a huge waste of life, time, effort and money in Iraq.

Iraq was already boxed in and Sadam was no real threat to anyone.

The only people that have truley benefited from the removal of Sadam have been the Iranian conservative mulahs in maintaining power over there country.


I agree 100%, except for a few points.

I still believe we have dealt a tremendously serious blow to major terrorist organizations all throughout the globe. Also, although bin Laden is a figurehead, taking him out would only have 2 bin Ladens take his place. While I wont argue that I would love to have him strung up by his testicles in NYC while our citizens throw beer cans at him, I dont see him as a threat to us.

Besides, Im sure that both the psychological warfare department of the CIA, Mossad, and MI-6 are doing their job making sure that every middle easterner knows that bin Laden is broke, beaten, and close to death.
 
GoldenDelicious said:
75th i dont selectively skip your posts, just for you ill go back. fat bastard.

djufo: damn str8 i look good. very good. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm goood :p

Im not fat, Im big boned.
 
GoldenDelicious said:
im thinking the biggest bone in your body...belongs to your boyfriend

but relax, ill get to it after my nap :)

Im not fat, its glandular.
 
75th said:
I agree 100%, except for a few points.

I still believe we have dealt a tremendously serious blow to major terrorist organizations all throughout the globe. Also, although bin Laden is a figurehead, taking him out would only have 2 bin Ladens take his place. While I wont argue that I would love to have him strung up by his testicles in NYC while our citizens throw beer cans at him, I dont see him as a threat to us.

Besides, Im sure that both the psychological warfare department of the CIA, Mossad, and MI-6 are doing their job making sure that every middle easterner knows that bin Laden is broke, beaten, and close to death.

I would tend to disagree that OBL is not a threat. The longer he is allowed to remain alive and free, the more of a 'hero' he becomes to people inclined to agree with his policies. That is very dangerous in a ME that seems to believe the US is engaged in a war against Islam.
 
bluepeter said:
I would tend to disagree that OBL is not a threat. The longer he is allowed to remain alive and free, the more of a 'hero' he becomes to people inclined to agree with his policies. That is very dangerous in a ME that seems to believe the US is engaged in a war against Islam.

On the flipside, if he is killed the word would be that he martyred himself. Its like Kevin Spacey in Se7en:

If you kill him, he will win......
 
75th said:
On the flipside, if he is killed the word would be that he martyred himself. Its like Kevin Spacey in Se7en:

If you kill him, he will win......

True. My point is that this conundrum has been created by the failure to quickly pin him down. If he had been killed a year ago, the impact would have been less. The longer he is out there, allegedly communicating 'the word' to his faithful, the worse either result gets.
 
75th said:
So, in other words you are quick to criticize the decisions of others when you in fact could not come up with something better.

Besides, aside from you not knowing anything about anything (which has been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt by your emotionally charged "reply), what say you about the fact that in this decade we have had 1 terrorist attack against our country, when this time last decade we had 6? Doesnt that denote increased security, ESPECIALLY if (according to you) the only thing our leaders have done over the past 3 years is get more people pissed at us?


Really.

I don't think any of us would put this much effort into arguing with a 9th grader about these issues and this isn't much different
 
starfish said:
I would not have sent soldiers to die for zeroweapons of destruction that's for damn sure. Yeah...we really needed protection from that!!!

I never claimed to know the answers....BUT THAT IS SCREWED UP!!

A democracy in iraq is a positive step toward a Middle East comprised of representative governments.

A Middle East comprised of representative governments is a positive development no matter how you slice it.

Whether we should force that, or let it happen organically, is another issue, just as one could further discuss why we did not act more aggressively toward Saudi Arabia, when they have traditionally been a hotbed of terrorist activity, and was the home of most of the 9/11 hijackers.

It is shortsighted to say that no WMD's invalidates the reasoning behind the invasion; that is a very tactical way to think, and presidents are strategic leaders.

One could argue that making the case for war based on what appeared to be politically acceptable motives (WMDs) without legitimate confirmation is also unacceptable.

Arguing that the invastion itself is all bad is a very narrow viewpoint.
 
75th said:
I agree 100%, except for a few points.

I still believe we have dealt a tremendously serious blow to major terrorist organizations all throughout the globe. Also, although bin Laden is a figurehead, taking him out would only have 2 bin Ladens take his place. While I wont argue that I would love to have him strung up by his testicles in NYC while our citizens throw beer cans at him, I dont see him as a threat to us.

Besides, Im sure that both the psychological warfare department of the CIA, Mossad, and MI-6 are doing their job making sure that every middle easterner knows that bin Laden is broke, beaten, and close to death.
Everything I've seen or read about OBL states that he is a very charismatic leader and has the means and resources to organize people. Before him most of these terrorist groups never even dreamed of attacking the US. I doubt if one like him could easily be replaced.
 
WODIN said:
Everything I've seen or read about OBL states that he is a very charismatic leader and has the means and resources to organize people. Before him most of these terrorist groups never even dreamed of attacking the US. I doubt if one like him could easily be replaced.


Its like working for a Fortune 500 company. Every now and then, youll receive an email directly from the CEO with some motivational sayings, but in the end, you have the regional managers, district managers, and individual department heads, all of whom are capable of handling things in the CEO's stead.

10 years ago you would be right on the money. Shit, bin Laden himself said that the only reason even HE thought he could attack the US was Clinton's reaction to the Mogadishu incident. Ever since then he has developed his organization with a structure of a large corporation.
 
GoldenDelicious said:
75th i dont selectively skip your posts, just for you ill go back. fat bastard.

Still waiting for those arguments big guy.
 
Top Bottom