Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

progress pics

lefler

so Ive been trying to get a little bigger than i am in my gallery pics so ive been keeping on more BF then i normally do. im at the end of my 6th week of a 10 week cycle....well 13 if ya count pct. im gonna start cutting on monday. i wanna get the bf% to around 6 or so. shouldnt be a problem cause ive had to eat like a horse to bulk up to where i am now. Ill post some more pics in a month so you guys/girls can see were im at.

not the best pics in the world but oh well. i'll get a back pic up in a couple of days. and maybe a better picture of the wheels cause that one kinda sucks...

lefler said:
so Ive been trying to get a little bigger than i am in my gallery pics so ive been keeping on more BF then i normally do. im at the end of my 6th week of a 10 week cycle....well 13 if ya count pct. im gonna start cutting on monday. i wanna get the bf% to around 6 or so. shouldnt be a problem cause ive had to eat like a horse to bulk up to where i am now. Ill post some more pics in a month so you guys/girls can see were im at.

not the best pics in the world but oh well. i'll get a back pic up in a couple of days. and maybe a better picture of the wheels cause that one kinda sucks...
not the best pics?!..ha!, looking good man, keep up the good work!!...post some pics after your done cutting...whats your cycle lookin like?

Yes, would love to know what the cycle is and your starting stats and your hopeful ending stats.

Thanks bro.

Top Bottom