Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nearly had physical altercation with 105 pound punk.

spongebob said:
you could scoop it and place it in there or you could mail it.

personally i always liked the fishing line around the wallet trick

I don't have any plans for any juvenile pranks. However, this kid is a stoner from hell. He and his buddies sometimes smoke it on the patio late at night or so I've heard from other neighbors. I'm usually in bed so I've never witnessed it. But if I should happen to see it, I will feel absolutely no guilt when I call the cops.

Fast Twitch Fiber said:
I don't have any plans for any juvenile pranks. However, this kid is a stoner from hell. He and his buddies sometimes smoke it on the patio late at night or so I've heard from other neighbors. I'm usually in bed so I've never witnessed it. But if I should happen to see it, I will feel absolutely no guilt when I call the cops.

you fucking snitch

punk move

Fast Twitch Fiber said:
This little prick has shown absolutely zero respect for me. Why shouldn't I punk his punk ass?

because dude, that is such a coward move...if you have a problem with the reefs tell him what's up, handle your business why get the police invovled? i wouldn't want that on my karma, cause you know sooner or later that will catch up to you...

I had a neigbor like that. I hammered a note to his door. The next day at 5am when I did Laundary, I turned the bass up in my system as loud as it could go and pointed my speakers to the ceiling. That pretty much stopped it. Plus he thought i was a cop

Top Bottom