Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Body Builders that have died from Steroids

Arabian

Elite Mentor
Platinum
I was wondering what the names were of body builders that have died from steroid abuse? Discuss Thanks

Arabian said:
I was wondering what the names were of body builders that have died from steroid abuse? Discuss Thanks

if any one has 100% proof of a person that died from steroid abuse please post the autopsey and show me the cuase of death as being steroid abuse.
becuase i only know of body builderss that have died from being dehydrated,mineral imbalances,diabetic coma,ephdrine over dose or rec drugs.

if i'm wrong just post the official cuase of death on the medical exam.

Ya they had a special on Lyle Alzado and his death and it kind of sparked an interest. I also wonder what proof they have.

Arabian said:
Ya they had a special on Lyle Alzado and his death and it kind of sparked an interest. I also wonder what proof they have.
taken from a espn report

But in 1992, seven years after playing in his last regular-season game, Alzado died from brain lymphoma, a rare form of cancer. He was 43. Although there is no medical link between steroids and brain lymphoma

so now you have it no medical link between lyles rare brain cancer and steroids.Lyle tried to blame steroids for the cancer but more recent studies prove the form of cancer he had was genetic and he would have died of cancer reguardless just has the other hundreds of thousands of people world wide die of cancer with out any steroid usage.

momo died from diuretics and dehydration, not steroids. Andre Muntzer(SP?) heart attack??? had weed ,roids etc... in his system. but no roids dont kill.

any of the diseases that people try to blame on steroid use, well millions who never used steroids die from those same diseases.

palehorse51 said:
momo died from diuretics and dehydration, not steroids. Andre Muntzer(SP?) heart attack??? had weed ,roids etc... in his system. but no roids dont kill.

any of the diseases that people try to blame on steroid use, well millions who never used steroids die from those same diseases.
Yes he was dehydrated saw him at his lasy night of the champions in NYc.

Devils advocate: Years of abuse, leading to bad lipids, leading to clogging and hardening of arteries, then to heart attack. Plenty of bodybuilders have died with great bodies on the outside.

Top Bottom