Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Vlad Alhazov sets new squat record!!!!!

thats my man!

lol no but seriously im actually lucky enough to train with his monsterous ass. Very nice guy tho,never would know he can handle a truck on his back besides his massive size lol

he trains hard as fuck, watch he has some more up his sleave this year....he broke that 1250 on his second attempt. After a miss because the weight was too light to hit dept....hes going to really explode this year, (hopefullly i pick up something from him right lol)

mm107 said:
thats my man!

lol no but seriously im actually lucky enough to train with his monsterous ass. Very nice guy tho,never would know he can handle a truck on his back besides his massive size lol

he trains hard as fuck, watch he has some more up his sleave this year....he broke that 1250 on his second attempt. After a miss because the weight was too light to hit dept....hes going to really explode this year, (hopefullly i pick up something from him right lol)

Fuck I wish there were some top level SHW's at my gym. I would love to have that kind of resource around to learn from and be inspired by.

Can't wait to see what he can manage in the coming months.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Top Bottom