Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shibs' 3 Month Recomposition Log

shibs

Stay frosty
I guess this is 2 weeks late, but whatever lol. Starting to log this as I'm just about to start my cycle.

The outline of my cycle looks a bit like this..

1-12 test-e 750mg/week
2-11 npp 300mg/week
6-12 proviron 50mg ed

I'll be doing a 3 way split.

legs/shoulders
chest/tri
back/bi

working out mon,tues,thurs,fri.

Might kick it up if I feel like I can work out more.

I took almost 3 months off and just started working out again a couple weeks ago. I lost a little strength and a lot of weight, but I'm excited to get it all back and then some. I'll post up some of my lifts later when I can remember lol.

Here's a link to my pictures from the first week. I'll post up new pics this weekend. I probably way around 175 in those pics.
bodybuilding comp pictures by sethfrost33 - Photobucket

Today was my first pin ever lol. I was so nervous I held the syringe with two hands as I put it in my leg. First pin in my right quad was clean and painless. Injected it fine but had to lay down afterwords lol. Second pin in my left quad was a bit painful, but injected smoothly. It bled a bit more too. Nothing significant though. And yeah, I had to lay down after that one too lol. Anyway, I'll make sure to update this tomorrow after I workout!

And thank you to my sponsor needtogetaas :heart:

dude how old are you? look young like 18-19. Look lighter than 175 even. Not trying to be an ass... just saying. Does look like you have a decent foundation though compared to what some people look like when they jump on the juice...not what I'd say is ideal but not bad.

the following does dissapoint me though considering you are now on the jui
shibs said:
I took almost 3 months off and just started working out again a couple weeks ago.

if needto sponsored you he must think you have something going for you though. So best of luck! If you run into troubles you no where to go. :)

dude how old are you? look young like 18-19. Look lighter than 175 even. Not trying to be an ass... just saying.

the following does dissapoint me though considering you are now on the jui

if needto sponsored you he must think you have something going for you though. So best of luck. If you run into troubles you no where to go.

Thought the same and almost posted something simular, but if Needto sponsored, I must be wrong.

imho opinion that seems like overkill on gear for your size mate, not meaning to judge but I rekon youd grow really well with half that amount and half the sides, especially if youve gone stale for 3months and diet has slipped, once you get that dialed again and back into solid training youl be laughn! but each to their own, and if Needto sposored then .........

how tall are you?...
i see nothing wrong with you running a cycle... for 3 months off you are in good shape, and if you have been bigger in the past, muscle memory should serve you well...
i see many here and irl that are running much higher dosed cycles that arent in nearly as good shape as you... hope you are prepared for battle though my friend...

It's funny that all you guys have said that because when he first told me how much gear I was surprised myself. That's a shit ton for a first cycle and it even makes me nervous, not gonna lie lol. But I'm trusting need2. Yeah I'm about 175 there, at my peak I was about 195. Been training for the past 2-3 weeks and already regaining a lot of muscle and strength. Those pics are a few weeks old. Thank you all for the support, and I'll be updating this tomorrow after my workout. My quads are already sore as hell so deads are gonna suck tomorrow lol. And btw I'm 22, 5'11. What was even more scary was the original plan was 1000mg test deca every week. I'm kinda relieved it's only 750 now lol.

All in all I'm ready to kill that shit, I've got my mind set on winning this thing and I've already commited to giving it my all a month ago.

Thanks again for all the readers and the support. <3 u guys

Good luck ,but i wish you had built a better foundation before going that route ,oh well ....each to his own!

Top Bottom