Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does gyno pain ever go Away???

JoNeS

I developed a small case of gyno under my left nip during pct of my last cycle.

I immediately hopped on Letro and have been using letro @ 2.5mg's per day for the last 4 month's. I've also been using dostinex @ .5mgs twice a week for the past 6 weeks, and still, i'm having prolactin issues.

The gyno is still there, and still very sore when touched. For example, even if i put a shirt on or wear a seatbelt, that can aggitate it.

I tried B6 for the pain, @ 1,000mg's ed with 3 doses of 300mg's ish. Used that for 6 weeks, and didn't notice anything.

So whats the deal? Should i stop using Letro and Dostinex and just get surgery?

I've been using this shit for 4 mth's and it's still painful, when should I just say fuck it, and stop trying? And just go with surgery.

Last question, So lets say i discontinue the letro and dostinex. I know the gyno won't go away, but will the pain / tenderness associated with the gyno eventually go away?........... or am gonna have to get surgery to make that go away also?

Wow, 4 months of letro, that sucks........I feel for you bro, I have been using letro for 5 weeks with no results on the lumps at all. My sensitivity and pain went away almost immediately though, but the lumps have stayed and not gotten any softer or smaller.

I am trying everything and every combination known to man to help combat the gyno. Some are touting the benefits of AIFM as very gyno friendly, but I used 4 pumps a day at cycle onset, and it didn't prevent my estrogen related gyno from developing bad and quickly, so I have doubts it will eliminate gyno if it couldn't prevent it.

I ahve not had prolactin problems that I know of, only very hard and large multiple lumps, so our situations may not be similar. I don't know if estrogen or prolactin related gyno typically causes more pain than the other. Dostinex though has always seemed to work for me (with Deca and Tren). I take 0.5 mcg EOD.

Currently I am taking Turmeric Root, B-6, AIFM, Letrozole, Aromasin, Andractim (DHT) Gel, Dostinex, Selegiline, and Nolvadex to help reduce my gyno lumps. No luck after nearly 5 weeks.

No way will I ever consider surgery because I am not convinced my chest will not screwed up or my nipples inverted or deformed. I tape down my nipples with medical tape under tight shirts to minimize the pronounced effect, or let my nipples get cold before letting my wife see me without a shirt on.

I know this probably didn't help much, but just wanted to share my agonizing gyno story to maybe make you feel better. Maybe consider Preparation H as a different measure to temporarily reduce some of the pain/sensitivity. I have read on other forums that this has helped some with the same problem, but it is temporary.......

40mg of Nolva a day did it for me...

I've used nolva for 3-4 weeks, it didn't do anything, switched to Letro because it's stronger.

ANyone else?

Opt for surgery bro, and be done with the gyno.. Jeez 4 months and it hasnt gone away yet.. Your just wasting money bro.

JoNeS said:
I developed a small case of gyno under my left nip during pct of my last cycle.

I immediately hopped on Letro and have been using letro @ 2.5mg's per day for the last 4 month's. I've also been using dostinex @ .5mgs twice a week for the past 6 weeks, and still, i'm having prolactin issues.

The gyno is still there, and still very sore when touched. For example, even if i put a shirt on or wear a seatbelt, that can aggitate it.

I tried B6 for the pain, @ 1,000mg's ed with 3 doses of 300mg's ish. Used that for 6 weeks, and didn't notice anything.

So whats the deal? Should i stop using Letro and Dostinex and just get surgery?

I've been using this shit for 4 mth's and it's still painful, when should I just say fuck it, and stop trying? And just go with surgery.

Last question, So lets say i discontinue the letro and dostinex. I know the gyno won't go away, but will the pain / tenderness associated with the gyno eventually go away?........... or am gonna have to get surgery to make that go away also?
Surgery does not stop gland growth from stimulation which often results in sensitivity / discomfort. Gynecomastia surgery is better after growth / pain are stabilized. For my patients considering surgery having problems with gland growth / tenderness , an endocrinology evaluation typically is an option. To minimize recurrence, I prefer stable problems when possible.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture

DrBermant said:
Surgery does not stop gland growth from stimulation which often results in sensitivity / discomfort. Gynecomastia surgery is better after growth / pain are stabilized. For my patients considering surgery having problems with gland growth / tenderness , an endocrinology evaluation typically is an option. To minimize recurrence, I prefer stable problems when possible.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture

what are your thoughts on use of the aromatase inhibitor letrozole for gyno treatment? thanks.

Top Bottom