Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Awesome Primatropin HGH

Operator28

I bought one kit of Primatropin HGH from friend, it came in a red and white box and vials with clear smoked labels. Within 3 weeks I was visably loosing body fat and my wrists were sore all the time. I was using 2 IU per day, 6 on 1 off.

I then ordered from Primatropin Canada and received a kit that came in a red and white box exact same as the earlier, but the vials now have white paper labels not clear smoked labels. Everything else appears the same visually. The only thing I'm worried about is that my wrist pain went away after 5 days of usng the new white paper labeled Primatropin. Anyone have any experience with Primatrpin and know if the white labels are legit? Does my lack of wrist pain mean the new HGH is not legit?

Thanks guys

Ive never heard of this one. Theres a TON of generic HGH's out there right now though.

Ok, maybe im not clear, here is my question, does anyone know if the white paper label Primatropin vials are the same product as the clear smoked labels? If i increased my dosage to 3 iu from 2 iu when i changed from the smoked label primatropin to the white paper labeled primatropin and my sore wrists dissapeared does this mean the new HGH is fake?

Ok, maybe im not clear, here is my question, does anyone know if the white paper label Primatropin vials are the same product as the clear smoked labels? If i increased my dosage to 3 iu from 2 iu when i changed from the smoked label primatropin to the white paper labeled primatropin and my sore wrists dissapeared does this mean the new HGH is fake?

REAL LEGIT HGH is never Synonymous with wrist pain. Each individual sides vary with each person. I personally never had sore wrists with Big pharma scripted HGHeven at 3 iu/day

ITs just generic blues, the first batch the second was fake not real GH.

I have also once ordered it from Primatropin Canada but it didn't work for me. Can I get somewhere from US? Please suggest.

Top Bottom