Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lumberjacks 12 weeks of mayhem supported by needto and supps

For some reason I think the Kat affected my cardio too.....the little bit that I do. But it seemed that when I was on it the cardio was much harder. This is JIMO. Maybe N2 will chime in here.
Take that T-3 split up during the day.

chest
incline bar bell
135 wu
225 * 15
275 * 12
295 * 10
305 * 8

decline
225 * 15
275 * 12
295 * 10
315 * 8

flat db press, pendulum motion
60 * 12
60 * 12
60 * 10
60 * 8

incline db fly
35 * 20
40 * 15
45 * 12
50 * 11

cable flat fly
4 sets 20-12 not sure wt

cable decline
3 sets 20 - 15 not sure wt

50 min

LOL Bro......big fuckin strong lad you are....

thanks zed, congrats on mentor. You've certainly earned that!

today was supposed to be back, but my trap into my neck was feeling a bit strained from bridging during grappling. Or from trying to get out of 1 of the 20 triangles i was sub'd in......

any body fat guesses, from pics? I wasnt able to get it measured today, prob wont cross paths again for a week....

just in case someone stumbles into this log that hasnt been checking in on the gallery. Here is a snapshot of the 4.5 week mark.

I've been "on" for 3.5 weeks.

I have had all of my macros within 10gms daily and have yet to enjoy a complete rest day.

I've been doing fasted cardio, roughly 500cals a session 2-4 days a week, training some form of mma 2-4hrs a week, intense wt training 5 days a week.Physical job.

please feel free to post up questions!

thanks man, im surprised by that too. My original calculations had me around 190 lbs lbm. Even if ive lost only 2.5% bf I've had to of added 6lbs lbm.... IMO thats alot for a month when in a caloric deficit. Im hard pressed to believe its all water based on my chronically chapped lips.

Great definition and size already bro. I'm really jealous of your strength on the presses.. freaking strong.

Top Bottom