Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

holy shyt the new lipostim blows eca out the water !!

hurricane

Executive Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chairman Member
just saying .. if u can handle stims .. this lipostim is amasing .. makes me get energy of a champion and my hunger disappear .. this stuff is much better then eca stack ..thanks omega u did it again!!

how much he paying u to say this LOL
jk bro i was looking at it seems pretty good, to bad i live in canada

haha nothing bro .. i really started trying this stuff a few days ago and its awesome .. i would never push a product that i think sucks to good bros on here .. not my style

I just got mine and I will be throwing a log up on here either beginning this week or next. I took one on Friday just to check it out and I swear I could feel it until halfway through Saturday. I can only hope that the effects don't diminish over time because it was awesome. I felt like a furnace and had great mental clarity. Can't wait to throw some Lipoflame on top of it.

:( make the products available in canada

i live in canada and get agx products :)... heres how.. i live close to a border so i get the products sent to a po box in the states (close to the border) and then go pick them up and take them across, never had any trouble crossing the border either

Top Bottom