Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What was Andreas Munzer taking (or doing) to get his ultra shredded look?

Trickie

At the time he was competing he looked totally different to everybody else.....I also saw a clip of him training and it was weird, no emotion, form was perfect, almost like a robot....I was just wondering what he was doing different to everybody else to look like he did?

I don't know this for a fact but he was supposedly taking a boatload of gear. Much more so than what you normally here of pros taking.

Never have read or heard anything about his training routines. Bump for more info.....

I've got the suposed "last cycle" tucked away somewhere.

Regardless, he died. His methodology for getting so hard is believed to have killed him when his blood dried up at a comp. Some believe the dried up too much, some believe he overused EPO. Regardless, he refused a blood transfusion and died.

http://www.cyberiron.com/drugs/death.html

Andreas Munzer's Death
[From: weights, Number 1215, Tuesday, April 2nd 1996 Brad Kern]
Just today I got THE REAL STORY. It turns out he was using a drug (not sure which) that increases the thickness of the blood to promote a super compensation of glycogen in the muscles (to fill out during competition); somewhat like blood doping. His flight back to Germany caused dehydration (which long flights do). After landing he began drinking fluids and (I'm not a doctor, so I don't know how these factors led to his death) with his dehydrated state and very thick blood his liver basically disinegrated. I guess in his state if it wasn't the liver than something else would have gone -- he was basically a dead man walking at that point.

First his liver, then his kidney and to be continued his heart failed. After all this, his stomach was filled wis blood and he died. He refused a blood transfusion. Why? Don't know ... but I think, it was almost to late to bring him back.

Probably Erythropoeitin (sp) also known as EPO also known as Epogen. A genetically engineered version of the protein hormone formed by the kidneys that stimulates formation of red blood cells.

I was talking to someone who knew Andreas and they also said he was taking EPO before his death. As well as blood pressure medication and the numerous other drugs pros have to use today to stay in contention.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Newsgroups: misc.fitness.weights
Subject: The death anabolic plan of Andreas Münzer
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 1996 13:09:13 GMT

10-9 Weeks before the Competition daily: Ephederine, AN 1, Captagon, Aspirine, Valium, Clenbuterol

8-6 weeks before the Competition daily: 2 injects Testoviron a 250 mg
1 inject Parabolan
30 tabletts Halotestin
30 tabletts Metandienon
20 IE* STH
20 IE* Insuline

5-3 weeks before the Competition daily: 3 injects Masteron
2 injects Parabolan
30 tabletts Halotestin
50 tabletts Stromba
2 injects Stromba
24 IE* STH

2-1 weeks before the Competition daily: 2 injects Masteron
2 injects Stromba
40 tabletts Halotestin
80 tabletts Stromba
24 IE* STH
Insuline
IGF

A few days before the Competition: Aldactone, Lasix

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Newsgroups: misc.fitness.weights
Subject: Re: The death anabolic plan of Andreas Münzer
Date: 27 Apr 1996 23:12:00 +0200

I also read the article about Andreas Munzer in Der Spiegel. Included was his precontest drug use.

I want to correct a few things in your posting. The drugs that you have listed under 10-9 weeks, is what he used daily all through the cycle. So the drugs listed under 8-6 weeks should read 10-6 weeks (before the comp).

Under 5-3 weeks you have left out insulin. All through the cycle he also used thyroid hormone.

The methandienon listed is Dianabol from Thailand. STH is GH. The article states that the cost of his drugs and supplements-creatine, aminoacids,vitamins, etc. must have been 10 000 DEM/month, which is about 6150 USD.

The amount he used seems like an awful lot to say the least.Do any of you think that the body can make use of such an amount of drugs?

I forget who posted it, but it has also been said that Munzer used to carry around ridiculous cycle plans when he traveled so that if he got picked up for all of the gear he was carrying he could try and claim "personal use."

Trickie said:
At the time he was competing he looked totally different to everybody else.....I also saw a clip of him training and it was weird, no emotion, form was perfect, almost like a robot....I was just wondering what he was doing different to everybody else to look like he did?

how would anybody here know?? honestly, people ask these questions all the time... "what was arnold taking... what do ronnie's stacks look like... how much gear did brad pitt take for fight club".... the chances of you finding someone on these boards who is buddy buddy with one of these people is a zero% chance... and anything you do hear is 90% speculation and rumor.... and the people taking these drugs would never admit to it, because it would ruin their career...

Its called the "death diet"..

I think Andreas picked it up from his father who learned about it from the Jews at the concentration camps where he worked.

well...except they didnt lift.

but ya..it will get you shredded.

Top Bottom