Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids in Vietnam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titus Pullo

Hi guys. I usually find whatever information I need by searching because usually anything I want to know has already been asked a hundred times before.

However, I cant find much information about steroids in Vietnam either here or on google.
I'm planning on starting a cycle in the Philippines then heading to Vietnam for a month and Thailand for another month.

I know I can get what I need in Thailand and the Philippines but I really need more info about Vietnam.

Does anyone have any experience obtaining steroids from pharmacies in Vietnam? I am not asking for sources or where to go, I just want to know if it's possible to get them there.

If I cant get them there, I could probably mail them from the Philippines to my hotel in Vietnam or carry them in my checked baggage but I'd much rather not have to risk that. Really need some help so I can plan my trip.

The last thing you want to do is get caught with drugs in Vietnam brother, I know the Pharmacies in Thailand have Test Cyp...not too sure about Vietnam

Yeah I know Vietnam has very tough drug laws in regards to hard drugs, mandatory death for heroin for example. But were talking about the big drugs like heroin, coke, meth, ecstacy, cannabis etc which you would expect to be punished for if trying to board a plane with them in any country.

I dont think this extends to pharmacy meds unless its an addictive narcotic medication like morphine, oxycontin etc.

I have tried to find information about the exact legal status of steroids over there but the government does not appear to have any publically avaliable info.

Bro, i'm from these parts of Asia, there are no real guidelines when it comes to pharma "meds" (drugs) aka anything may go depending on your "luck". But believe me when I tell you this... you do NOT want to get caught with anything that *might* be suspicious aka please do not try your luck. I've not been to Vietnam for a long time, but from the last i remembered, steroids are not so easily obtained at the pharmacies there. Most of the pharms there are quite basic. Hope this helps.

I am not in the steroids market but my experience has been that you can about everything from the pharmicies in Vietnam that you can in Thailand.

Bro, i'm from these parts of Asia, there are no real guidelines when it comes to pharma "meds" (drugs) aka anything may go depending on your "luck". But believe me when I tell you this... you do NOT want to get caught with anything that *might* be suspicious aka please do not try your luck. I've not been to Vietnam for a long time, but from the last i remembered, steroids are not so easily obtained at the pharmacies there. Most of the pharms there are quite basic. Hope this helps.

Yeah I think you're right. Not worth the risk. Even if the risk is small, the punishment is so great that I'd be so worried about the possibility of being caught that I woulden't be able to enjoy my trip. Even just mailing the amps from the Philippines to my hotel in Vietnam would still be risky.

Since I've only booked 4 nights in Saigon so far for my Vietnam trip what I'll do is shoot my last test amp just before heading to the airport to fly to Vietnam. Then if I cant locate any test or sustanon in Saigon I'll fly out to Bangkok and spend more time in Thailand for the rest of my trip, where I know I'll be able to get what I need to continue my cycle.

Yeah I think you're right. Not worth the risk. Even if the risk is small, the punishment is so great that I'd be so worried about the possibility of being caught that I woulden't be able to enjoy my trip. Even just mailing the amps from the Philippines to my hotel in Vietnam would still be risky.

Since I've only booked 4 nights in Saigon so far for my Vietnam trip what I'll do is shoot my last test amp just before heading to the airport to fly to Vietnam. Then if I cant locate any test or sustanon in Saigon I'll fly out to Bangkok and spend more time in Thailand for the rest of my trip, where I know I'll be able to get what I need to continue my cycle.

If you can buy it in the pharmacie there, you should not be worried about having it in your possession. What you don't want to do is take it on a plane into Vietnam if it is not available there.

Yeah, that seems to be the way it works. Wont be taking any pharmaceuticals on the flight except some liquidex which shouldent be any problem. Or at least, if it was a problem they'd just confiscate it.

Bumping this so that anyone searching for info on Viet gear can get some info.

In Saigon (HCMC) roughly 50% of the pharmacies I visited district 1 (out of 8 or so) had Sustanon 250 and a few had Deca-Durabolin 100. Andriol testocaps are also widely avaliable. The amps come in single packages only.

In contrast to Thailand which is full of shitty Karachi sus, the sus in Vietnam is imported from the Netherlands in English/Viet packaging. I dont think I'm allowed to say how much it costs per amp but it's cheap (though not as cheap as buying the 3-pack Karachi sus in Thailand), and the amps already have price stickers on them so you know you arnet being ripped off for being a foreigner.

Finding a good gym was alot harder than finding gear!

are you nuts? Thailand is steroid heaven!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom