Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

(PICS) Noob going on first cycle

rhoads90

http://i.imgur.com/CqJKX.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/2QXwF.jpg

I am completely new to lifting. I am 22, 5 10, 180. I have eaten junk and only drank soda my whole life and now drink only water and clean food. I have my diet nailed thanks to my personal trainer i hired, and I am doing compound exercises mostly 3 days a week.

So diet and nutrition is spot on now. As you can see, I am a skinny fat. the gut is gross, like im pregnant...

I just starting lifting when I hired my PT 2 weeks ago. I am starting a 14 week test e only cycle at 600 mg for 14 weeks. followed by pct. Do you think I will be able to bulk and still lose a lot of BF? I heard begginers lose a lot of bf and still gain muscle thanks to body recomp.

I can't see your pics bro but from what you've said the best advice is don't cycle! Keep training until you get to at least 15% body fat, if you've only just started lifting you'll make excellent progress naturally. Seriously unless you're in good physical condition you're only endangering your health if you juice now, besides, gear works best on muscles that have been well trained. Besides at your age you've plenty of natural test, don't go messing with your hormones just yet, steroids aren't a short cut.

Ok that's my 0.02 but I'm pretty sure most people here would agree with me :)

I completely agree. We can't see your pics but if you don't have boobs already, you will.
Wait a year at least and get rid of your gut.
And your first cycle shouldn't be 600mg
It should be closer to 300 or 400.
You work up to 600 so it is still effective later.

first off kudos for having the balls to post a pic, good job on changing your diet but it takes years to build a base before juicing. I lifted 13 years before touching steroids.

looking at your pics you have zero base to work with. this has disaster looking all over it. also yes the belly is gross and isn't gonna go away from steroids.. it could get worse though.. I would consider a detox program for the next month or two, you could have some sort of blockage.. thats NOT NORMAL to have that.

basically I have no idea where you got the steroid idea from but you just don't need them..

first off kudos for having the balls to post a pic, good job on changing your diet but it takes years to build a base before juicing. I lifted 13 years before touching steroids.

looking at your pics you have zero base to work with. this has disaster looking all over it. also yes the belly is gross and isn't gonna go away from steroids.. it could get worse though.. I would consider a detox program for the next month or two, you could have some sort of blockage.. thats NOT NORMAL to have that.

basically I have no idea where you got the steroid idea from but you just don't need them..

I have feeling their is something wrong....my whole body is like 13% bf but my stomach is like 25%. How the fuck is that possible....

Wow strange
Test or any kind of steroids isn't for you.
Train your ass off, eat plenty of good food an get some whey protein and creatine.
Do this and you will get excellent results.
Read up on training and nutrition as much as you can. Steroids won't do anything for you right now

I completely agree. We can't see your pics but if you don't have boobs already, you will.
Wait a year at least and get rid of your gut.
And your first cycle shouldn't be 600mg
It should be closer to 300 or 400.
You work up to 600 so it is still effective later.

Ya. I will be doing keto for 3 months. That should kill the gut, and get my whole bf down to around 13%

Then will do my first cycle -test @ 400 for 14 weeks

Then Ill wait 4 months and do my second cycle - test e 300mg/tren e 200 mg

^^^ keto is great short term but keep in mind when you re-introduce cals after you need to slowly do it. otherwise you will gain everything back and more after as your body starts storing quickly.

A LOT of people fail on keto for that reason.

all the more reason to leave the steroids alone for a while and get your diet and workouts online.

I would see both a GOOD gastro doctor and also a GOOD holistic doc.. you may have a blockage or something very odd going on.. or you could also have to do a strong detox program. years of bad diet is not gonna be fixed overnight, this is gonna take some time but you are still young. set a goal to use steroids at maybe 26. from now until then dedicate the next 4 years to diet and exercise. need to hit the gym more than 3X per week if you are serious about building muscle. read the 3 day split routine in my signature below and try to hit the gym 4-5X per week instead

Ya. I will be doing keto for 3 months. That should kill the gut, and get my whole bf down to around 13%

Then will do my first cycle -test @ 400 for 14 weeks

Then Ill wait 4 months and do my second cycle - test e 300mg/tren e 200 mg

Your not ready in even 3 months mate I wait a lot longer you've only JUST started training and dieting. Tren for a second cycle is an absolute terrible idea for you aswell its only for the advance mate wud Wana have a lot more cycles under your belt then just one before u jump on tren. Do some research before you start Fucking with your body could do you damage

Your not ready in even 3 months mate I wait a lot longer you've only JUST started training and dieting. Tren for a second cycle is an absolute terrible idea for you aswell its only for the advance mate wud Wana have a lot more cycles under your belt then just one before u jump on tren. Do some research before you start Fucking with your body could do you damage

I heard tren is very fat burning and muscle building, seems like a good 2nd cut stack???

Top Bottom