Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Painful lump 9" AWAY from the injection site?

Muskelpumpe

I injected 1cc of Norma test-e into my quad (the side, halfway down). It has been a few days since then and now there's a lump on the front/top of my quad, about 2" above the knee, thats sore as hell. What gives? Is this anything to worry about?

How deep did you go?
Sounds like the oil didn't make it into the muscle and leaked between the fat and muscle. Your body does not absorb well in the fatty tissue. You need to put heat there to get blood in there to get that out of there or it could get worse!

how deep did you go?
Sounds like the oil didn't make it into the muscle and leaked between the fat and muscle. Your body does not absorb well in the fatty tissue. You need to put heat there to get blood in there to get that out of there or it could get worse!

+1

BUMP! My body had same thing, did not inject it deep enough, doc told him exactly what going on 4T said, my advice is that u go to the doc, and next time b more careful

I have never seen gear move nine inches from injection site and stay as a lump.
How much fat is on your legs?.. because even with a 1/2 pin it should have gotten into the muscle.
Is the lump red and hot?
How much did you inject?

It could be none gear related also.. Just bad timing. You could have a cheese tumor, which is a fat deposit buildup.

I would rub it for a while, try a heat pad. Make sure you don't get a fever. If you do see a doc, cause you got an infection.

hmm, I used a 1" pin and went 95% of the way in. I always leave a little of the bare needle exposed. I'm pretty lean, about 8% bf. The spot is a few degrees warmer than the other leg but it isn't red. Also, this "lump" is barely noticeable. Unless you were looking FOR it, you'd never notice it. Its more of a slight swelling where the pain is.

First I would always go as deep as the needle, quad shots suck too many nervs. Did you massage the area after injection? That is a bad idea as the hole the needle made won't just fill in and massaging will help push the oil out of the needle hole. 1cc isn't much so if it gets warm and you have a fever go to a dr. Nothing worse than waiting and loosing some skin and being laid up in bed! Don't risk it!

The lump and soreness did go away on its own.

I was told to never burry the needle incase it broke off, as it'd be stuck inside--you never know, manufacturing defects do happen. I've heard just as many people say TO massage the injection site as i've heard say NOT to but I don't really do anything. I just go about my business, walk around, whatever.

Has anyone else noticed soreness from Norma test-e? It seems like every shot gives me some soreness a day or so later. My last (and first) cycle was with Aburaihan (Iran), and I don't recall getting sore as often. I know its normal for the first week or so but tomorrow begins week 5. Is it possible my body is still "adjusting"? and I'm very meticulous when it comes to cleaning the site and keeping it clean so I don't see how it could be infections.

I rotate sites between vastus lateralis (thigh), ventrogluteal (hip), and gluteus medius (butt).

edit: also, the soreness always seems to migrate south of the injection site. Is this normal or a sign of something?

Last edited:
The lump and soreness did go away on its own.

I was told to never burry the needle incase it broke off, as it'd be stuck inside--you never know, manufacturing defects do happen. I've heard just as many people say TO massage the injection site as i've heard say NOT to but I don't really do anything. I just go about my business, walk around, whatever.

Has anyone else noticed soreness from Norma test-e? It seems like every shot gives me some soreness a day or so later. My last (and first) cycle was with Aburaihan (Iran), and I don't recall getting sore as often. I know its normal for the first week or so but tomorrow begins week 5. Is it possible my body is still "adjusting"? and I'm very meticulous when it comes to cleaning the site and keeping it clean so I don't see how it could be infections.

I rotate sites between vastus lateralis (thigh), ventrogluteal (hip), and gluteus medius (butt).

edit: also, the soreness always seems to migrate south of the injection site. Is this normal or a sign of something?

I'm glad it is disipating,Yes what you described is typical,I get a lump a few inchers sometimes below the place i stick,I start massaging immediately after that and never had a problem.

RADAR

i feel bad for bors who can't do quad shots

they are so easy and in my 3 years of pinning i've hit a nerve once

Top Bottom