Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oral Turanabol Only

Cboughtin

I'm on day 8 of 50mg/ed Balkan Turanabol and notice it is hard to get an erection. I read that turanabol ran by itself can give mild erectile dysfunction. I was wondering if erectile dysfunction will go away after cycle. Pct includes 2 weeks of 50mg clomid ed and 20mg nolva ed. Thanks

I'm on day 8 of 50mg/ed Balkan Turanabol and notice it is hard to get an erection. I read that turanabol ran by itself can give mild erectile dysfunction. I was wondering if erectile dysfunction will go away after cycle. Pct includes 2 weeks of 50mg clomid ed and 20mg nolva ed. Thanks

Your PCT is not long enough.
Run clomid for 50/50/50/50
Run HCGenerate from NTBM max dose for 4 weeks
Then your libido will be raging..

Go to walmart and get you some DHEA and dose on cycle, either that or again, get some HCGenerate and your libido problems will be solved :)

Thanks man. I'll throw in some more clomid. I think im gonna use tribulus during cycle also to try to keep natural test going. Good idea or not?

No bro, not so great, trib sucks and does nothing for T levels!
Get either HCG, DHEA or HCGenerate, or test..

Those^^^ are the only things that will help your libido issues..

I really like the HCGenerate, im adding to my test cycle soon, as it will keep you from hitting full shut down and your libido will skyrocket!!

Thanks man. I'll throw in some more clomid. I think im gonna use tribulus during cycle also to try to keep natural test going. Good idea or not? Or should I just use DHEA on cycle?

Thanks man. I'll throw in some more clomid. I think im gonna use tribulus during cycle also to try to keep natural test going. Good idea or not? Or should I just use DHEA on cycle?

Use HCGenerate screw the rest you can get it from Needtobuildmuscle.com use RADAR 15 and get 15% off of your order.
Your sex drive will be rageing

Use HCGenerate screw the rest you can get it from Needtobuildmuscle.com use RADAR 15 and get 15% off of your order.
Your sex drive will be rageing

Yup, I had recommended this, and above anything because it works so well..

But maybe he got a budget :p...

I ordered some HCGenerate last night. Hopefully I will get it soon because this low libido is kinda scary. I also lowered dose of tbol to 40mg today.

I ordered some HCGenerate last night. Hopefully I will get it soon because this low libido is kinda scary. I also lowered dose of tbol to 40mg today.
You should recieve the product in a couple days. The guys at NTBM offer the absolute best customer service and products to us.

You will like ot Tbol. I am currently running GP TBOL at 60mg a day in my cycle and love it.

Top Bottom