Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH problem - Advice sought

PSword

Hi Guys and Gals,

Virgin poster but long time reader. First of all, thanks to those of you who tirelessly contribute to the forum, helping educate those like me that are new or relatively new to the game. Your efforts are appreciated.

On to my problem, or question, depending on how you view it. After a very long period of research, and with the help of both this forum and some close friends that are very experiences with AAS, I embarked on my second cycle a while ago. My first cycle was disrupted with an unrelated medical issue.

This cycle is what most would consider very mild, and I have deliberately designed it as such. I began by running 200mg Primo weekly, then after 4 weeks, introduced HGH (nordi pens) with 4iu's per day, broken down into 2 iu's early in the morning, then 2 iu's mid afternoon. All was going well, with the results exceeding my conservative goals. After about 2 into the HGH cycle, I started developing headaches, not very bad, but annoying and persistent. I did not immediately assume it was the GH, so persisted with the program. Then about a week later (3 weeks into the GH cycle) i started getting pains in my joints, starting with the hands and fingers, then neck, then elbows, then shoulders then knees. It is difficult to describe, but the best way I can realte to you is to say it feels arthritic. When I wake up in the morning, it is impossible for me to make a fist, as the pain in my fingers won't allow be to fully close them. After 10 - 15 mins, it appears to "warm up" and I can then fully close them. I tried to push through this phase, thinking that my body may just require a period of adaptation. However after a further 1-1.5 weeks, the problems seemed to be getting worse. I then decided to stop the cycle all together, and see how the body would react. Well the headaches did dissapear after 2 days, and the pain in the joints did ease, but as of today, 1.5 weeks after stopping the cycle, the joint pain still is a problem.

I do want to continue the cycle as planned, but am concerned about permanent damage. Can anyone suggest what the pain may be? Is it common? If I continue the cycle, am I risking permanent damage? Can I do anything to alleviate the problem, or should I just stop all together?

Just as a background, i am 37yo, 188cm, 90kg. I am not interested in the more potent AAS for various reasons, and am fairly certain that the gear is legit.

Any help or advice you can supply would be greatly appreciated.

Thoes are all normal sides to HGH. If you can stick with it, it will go away eventually. You could also lower the dose to 2ius a day for a week or so then bump back up to 4ius giving your body a chance to slowly get used to it.

Hi Pizzle,

Thanks very much for the reply. I have ceased using the GH for 1.5 weeks now, and while the headaches disappeared, and he joint pain has reduced a little, it still persists. Is this normal? Should I be concerned or just push through the pain and continue the cycle? Do you know what causes this joint soreness?

Thanks again for the reply.

Yeah first of all you should start out with 2IU's of GH per day and unless you are experienced with it never start out w more. Now add that you are using the Nordi-pen, that makes your 4IU's more like 10IU's compared to blues. You should start out w 1IU using the pen stick w that for 2 weeks then bump up 1/2IU every 2 weeks. Personally I am very jelous that you get such good GH, that being said 2IU's of the Nord is the max you should need.
GLTY

Hi 4T,

Thanks also for your reply. You seem to know what your talking about, so I hope you don't mind if I ask you a question or two. When you said "you are using the Nordi-pen, that makes your 4IU's more like 10IU's compared to blues", what exactly do you mean? My supplier, who is a elite category BB, a thoroughly nice guy, and one can only assume from his size/experience that he knows what he is talking about, suggested that as I wish to be conservative, 4 IU's should work well. With this in mind, I went to the Nordo pen website, that gives a dosing calculator (you know the one, it tells you how many "clicks" on the pen), to figure out how much 4 IU's per day is split over two dosings. From your post, I am guessing that this is way too much. If it is, can you explain why? I hope you are right, coz it will certainly explain why I have had these sides when all those I have spoken to the have used GH had great results and little or no sides at all.

One more question, do you know what causes the joint pain? Is it safe to push through the pain and continue training?

Sorry for so many questions, but your advice is appreciated.

Cheers bro

psword you can fully trust anything that 4t says. He does know what he is talking about.

Hi Zed,

Sorry I must have worded my reply badly. I do fully trust what 4t has to say. I have read so many of his posts here, he is a very knowledgeable guy. I was just hoping he could explain it to me. I though I researched all I could about GH before starting the cycle, but clearly I have missed a few things. Hoping 4T or anyone else can help me out here. I just didn't understand what 4T meant when he said "you are using the Nordi-pen, that makes your 4IU's more like 10IU's compared to blues", and also want to make sure that it is safe to keep training with the pain without doing permanent damage.

Again, thank you all for your input.

Hi Zed,

Sorry I must have worded my reply badly. I do fully trust what 4t has to say. I have read so many of his posts here, he is a very knowledgeable guy. I was just hoping he could explain it to me. I though I researched all I could about GH before starting the cycle, but clearly I have missed a few things. Hoping 4T or anyone else can help me out here. I just didn't understand what 4T meant when he said "you are using the Nordi-pen, that makes your 4IU's more like 10IU's compared to blues", and also want to make sure that it is safe to keep training with the pain without doing permanent damage.

Again, thank you all for your input.

Guessing it means the specific gh is potent. 4 ui is like 10 ui of another inferior or the like. Just a speculation though.
Hope your joints clear up soon bro. Goodluck

Hi backtobasicks,

Thanks bro, yeah I agree with you that from 4T means my stuff is more potent, and I am guessing it has something to do with the mixing wuth baro water of the usual GH, but that is purely a guess on my part. And yes, I am hoping the joints clear up soon, I am continuing to train, but kinda hard with the pain. Just hoping it clears up soon and I am not doing further damage by training. Thanks for your wishes.

Cheers bro

Top Bottom