Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hcgenerate sent from heaven by way of needto

calabresenj

Im new here and if any one has seen my posts you know im not the most knowledgable guy around. several years ago when i started experimenting with gear i made many, many very dumb mistakes that really messed me up. a quick summary is i never ran pct b/c i didnt know i had to. now 4 yrs later gyno and no natural test 30 yrs old and zero sex drive out of shape and tired all the time. when i joined here i was just finishing 300mg/wk primo and 30mg ed anavar. again i didnt know that primo would shut me down so bad. any way with everyones help i got hcgenerate and now half way thru my natural test has to be way up im getting stronger and way leaner than i did from the cycle! best of all my sex drive is thru the roof. huge jewels bigger than i remember and i even think my dick grew(maybe not but def harder than ever) The hcgenerate is no joke this stuff is awesome! dont think ill ever run any gear again b/c of my bad experiences and because the gains im getting now are insane and its so nice having balls again. but ill def do the hcgenerate a couple times a yr. i really cant express how much better overall i feel. hcgenerate is nuts, big huge test filled nuts! Just wanted to share my success story cause im telling anyone that will listen. Im declaring needto the patron saint of body builders.

i wanted to get some but i think it was pricy last time i checked. has it gone down any?

Price has gone done a bit. Also use discount code needto139 to take of 15%. If you are a first time customer then ceo has a discount code that will give you 25% off that product but it only works 1 time per customer. This is just so you can try the product. You would have to ask him for that.

Also keep in mind we ship all USA orders 2-3 day mail for free.

it might be the best OTC supplement i have ever used. ever. its that or GEAR caps. (both made by ntbm, by the way).

Is 5 caps a day good or 10?

Is 5 caps a day good or 10?

5 is plenty enough. The misconception of needing 10 caps came from people wanting to front load the product. If you need to get sex drive back fast then front loading 10 caps a day for a few days will do it. then dropping down to 5 caps a day will keep it up. You do not need the 10 caps a day though..

it might be the best OTC supplement i have ever used. ever. its that or GEAR caps. (both made by ntbm, by the way).

These 2 products along with, need2slin and forma-stanzol have been the best products of 2010. 2009 has to go to beastdrol and deiselbolan .

Truth be told if people do not know already. Nelson designed gear . Big rick rock helped me designed hcgenerate. russionstar and I designed slin . And forma-stanzol I did that one on my own..

NTBM has been and always will be a team effort. Many people are a part of the family from the guys at the top all the way down to the customers NTBM is much bigger then all of us. Thats what I believe anyway.

Last edited:
I've never heard such good reviews in my life im excited to try this... thanks for the quick reply just placed my order :)

I've never heard such good reviews in my life im excited to try this... thanks for the quick reply just placed my order :)

All product will not work the same for all people. I understand this and that is why I offer the 100% money back no questions asked policy. It gives everyone the chance to find a product I make that does work great for them and then stick with it. With no worries about wasting money.

Top Bottom