Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCGenerate by Needto

wootoom

Elite Moderator
Chairman Member
You have to try this product out guys...Very good product!!!! Will not use PCT without it!

I just use it for a boost..I take with HCG, sex drive increase....

Actually, HCG works great ON cycle -- better than HCG honestly because there's no tolerance build up. Then for PCT, go with BRIDGE and UNLEASHED.

Of course, since these are all natural products you can use ANY of them ANY time. And they'll work just fine. But I find that using the one's that are best suited for the particular time create a more "even" sense of always being enhanced.

Actually, HCG works great ON cycle -- better than HCG honestly because there's no tolerance build up. Then for PCT, go with BRIDGE and UNLEASHED.

Of course, since these are all natural products you can use ANY of them ANY time. And they'll work just fine. But I find that using the one's that are best suited for the particular time create a more "even" sense of always being enhanced.

I like hcgenerate on cycle unleashed/postcycle/formastanzol for pct. Then follow up with bridge for another 4 weeks after pct. After that you could also jump on some sarms and run that for 4 weeks. Then jump right back into the next cycle.

Top Bottom