Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Follistatin 344 Results - Brutal Honesty

Mushroomhead

Freakin Sucks ! Don't ever take it, I did 140 mcg for 7 days, gained nothing, strenght nothing... MONEY WASTED !

I have read many other people saying the same thing except Hernon and his clients for some reason his clients put on 1 2 pounds a day but regular customers are not happy with the results

I would appreciate if you guys share your results here, maybe he sent me a bunk one

Freakin Sucks ! Don't ever take it, I did 140 mcg for 7 days, gained nothing, strenght nothing... MONEY WASTED !

I have read many other people saying the same thing except Hernon and his clients for some reason his clients put on 1 2 pounds a day but regular customers are not happy with the results

I would appreciate if you guys share your results here, maybe he sent me a bunk one

Wow...does anyone else have any input?

Lots of tests done but no real life tests that i can find.

Are people still using this stuff? If it works on the monkeys, I do not see any reason why it would not work on us.Monkeys are pretty darn close to being human, and a lot of humans are monkeys, so it has got to work.?no?Does anyone know the dose that was given to the monkeys in the Follistatin research? What would be equivalent for a human? Also, in the monkey study did they use the Virus with it? It seems like if they did, then to get results, a person would have to use the virus with it too? As far as I know, the research peptides are not offereing it with the virus correct? Well if this is true then how would one expect to get results if not taken in the same way?

Is there any "new" news on this stuff? Everything I read is so much speculation. I tried Ostarine, and it didn't do anything for me.

Wait, did they alter the genes of the Monkey's before giving them Follistatin 344? If this is the case, why would they not try on a monkey that did not have his DNA manipulated first? It seems backwards to add in Variables before trying to see if it would work of a natural monkey.

Hi guys ive just started follistatin with ghrp 6 and ipamorelin & cjc 1295
so i will keep you posted of my gains in on day 3 now..
I take it as follows
1.2 iu ghrp 6 2 x per day
1.2 iu cjc 1295 x 2 per day

follistatin 20iu per day before training
ipamorelin 1.5 iu per day before training

2 ml test prop
2 ml deca prop everyday for 10 days

so lets see what i will gain ...

Thanks the transformer

wow, I was JUST about to buy this stuff..thanks EF for keeping it real.

Any peptide companies want to throw me a bottle, PM me, I need to re-up on some GHRP-6 and Ipam, add that to my order and I'll give it an honest go. If nobody hears back from me about Folli, we'll have our answer

i personally know someone who used it for 4 weeks (this guy is around 6ft 110kg been using steroids for 10 years) and he used it on its own without anything else and he put on 4-5kg
its very very very hard to get legit stuff, and extremely expensive. he said the injections were the most painful hes ever had in his life

Isn't that what was said about using test in the begining(don't use it waste of money) . I'm waiting on stock levels then going to get me some , and if it doesn't work then I know but if it does hell what's next ? This product isn't very popular or easy to find here in SA I have only found two guys doing it. Recommended use 1/2ui before training for 10days. Any one else used this product ?

Top Bottom