Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Correct me if I am wrong, but doesnt`t low dose T3 increase energy levels?

Krazykat

From my understanding a low dose 6.25 mcg - 12.5 mcg will increase energy, whilst beyond a certain point result in reduced energy. 25 mcg+

Chris

It's been posted about a few times before, but supposedly doses as low as 6.25 - 12.5mcg are minimally suppressive. According to some people the thyroid isn't shutdown until doses of 25mcg+ are used.

The behind people running these lower doses is because it puts their t3 levels in the high-normal region. The benefits of this would be increase protein synthesis and more efficient use of food.

I'm planning to eventually try low dose t3 to test this out. I've seen the blood tests to prove that even up to 25mcg puts you in the high-normal range.

But to answer your question specifically, I don't know how it effects energy. I've never seen this argued as the reason behind taking the lower doses.

Maybe BigAndy69 or Fonz will jump in on this one.

I agree. If I use anymore that 12.5 mcgs a day and I start to burn out even at 285 lbs...but you have to take in account yer metabolism an endomorph will benefit greatly more than a mesomorph like myself at a higher dosage.

well...

check this out.

Thyroid article by BigAndy69

Increase Nutrient Uptake: Not very well known, but this is a great use for T3. Doses between 6.25-12.5mcg do not shutdown endogenous thyroid output. T3 at this dose can be used to add LBM and help in keeping the fat off. When doses are kept at 6.25-12.5mcg, muscles are full and rock hard, and energy is through the roof. At these light doses, it’s common for people to go to the bathroom 5-6 times a day because there bodies are making more efficient use of the food they eat.

Now I think this is true, but someone from another board is disputing it. Saying thyroid never increases energy.

It should be noted that these sorts of dosage increase protein syntheis, and thus anabolism.

Chris

t-3 AND t-4 will and do increase energy as well as mood elevation...truth be known, I have to stay away from 25mcg or anything higher because I get addicted to the feeling it gives...thats me...I get the same effect from test, especially propinate....it makes me very mellow and gives me a sense of well-being...I did not know about taking such a light dose of T-3 and that it would not suppress thyroid function...have to try this one out...good post.

Top Bottom