Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

congratulations to Our top 3 elitefitness get ready for summer contest winners.

needtogetaas

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/a...est-begin-official-contest-roster-645184.html

This year Elitefitness.com and some of its sponsors kicked of a get ready for summer contest and put up some great prizes for the winners. Cash,products,Ai's, and more. We went all out and so did the contestants. These years get ready for summer comp contestants were as follows

Big_BK
HOLYSHITLOOK@ME
DaveTSI
lexus12
sweed
the.gladiator1987
brandonp005
IrishHandGrenade
jdynasty
mwm5
Sub-Zero
laidback
artificialaspirations
cufootball72

Each one of them put in a great deal of work and we should give each one of them a hand for manning up and joining the comp. it took a lot of guts for all of them to post there before pics and put there noises to the grind stone on changing there bodies.

I think we should also give a big hand to elitefitness.com and its sponsors for putting up some great prizes too. Last but not least we should all thank the judges who helped keep the comp fair. The list of judges is as follows.

the_alcatraz
RADAR
superqt4u2nv
dabuffguy
CEO
nefertiti
thandie
hurricane
eClenbuterol
thesourcheck.com

All of the judges had a hard time picking the winners. We spent 3 days voting and it was a close call but of course as with any comp some one has to win. So the elitefitness.com get ready for summer transformation contest winners are as follows.

Coming in at 3rd place winning 100.00 gift pack of your choice from e-clen
500,000 karma.
OMEGA project part 1 Pamphlet
and I will add now a product of his choice from needtobuildmuscle.com IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sub-Zero
Sub has been with us here on elitefitness.com for years and he is everyone's favorite young power house. Subs put a lot of effort into his first contest here on elite. He packed on a lot of muscle pounds for this contest and looks big as hell. subs whoever was not as ripped and lean as the other contestants and he had some advantages so this landed him the number 3 spot in the contest. A very respectful spot if I do say so for such a young man. Great job subs you worked your ass off.

next up rounding out a solid second place and winning
free lift time membership to thesourcecheck.com
200.00 gift pack of your choice from e-clen
500,000 karma
50.00 worth of free needtobuildmuscle.com products
LipoSHRED stack from www.AGXsports.com

Is DaveTSI. Lets face it this guy is a beast. he was a beast to start with but now he is a shredded to hell beast and a little bigger. Dave has been a bog part of elite for years now. Helps out on all the forums and he knows his shit. He worked hard and we can all tell he knows how to get in shape fast. Dave of course is well experienced and was already pretty big and ripped to start with. He worked hard and landed 2nd place only because another person worked a little harder and went a little further.

And the winner at the number 1 spot for this years Elitefitness.com get ready for summer contest is

brandonp005. For his first spot win brandon has earned
300 cash(yes cash prize)
300.00 gift pack of products from e-clen of your choice
1,000,000 karma
a free life time mebership to (thesourcheck.com)
100 worth of needtobuildmuscle.com prizes your choice
A free e-book of his choice

Brandon is a little new to elite but not to new. He has been running a log thread on the my steroid cycle and journals forum for a wile now. I have been training him since november of last year i think but it wasn't till the start of the contest we both kicked it up a notch. I am proud to say I spent many hours training brandon and its my honer to give him the first place prize. Yes one could say he only got it because i was his trainer but there was 10 other judges on the panel and we all voted with out discussion of any kind. He earned it. So no matter who trained brandon I do think he deserves every once of respect for putting in all the effort to win this comp. It was in no way handed to him.

Brandon has come a long long way in a really really short amount of time. The change he made in just 3 short months is huge. He added a lot of muscle,strength and ripped up pretty good. Anyone can see the hard work he put forth and he should be proud of what he has don.

Congragulations to all the contestants. The top 3 were very hard pics and we would also like to give a shout to lexus12 who was in the top 4 and only one vote from braking top 3. As well as all the others who worked so hard to change there bodies. Each and everyone of them are winners no matter how they placed in the contest. They are winners because they took a chance and worked hard.

Thank you to every one on elite. Things like this bring us all closer together. Peace. :heart::heart::heart:

Make sure you guys (Winners) send a Pm to the sponsors, prizes awarded from Eclenbuterol.com please send me or Eclenbuterol a PM with your e-mail address so we can ship you your goodies.

What a great contest. This was a great experience. All you guys that entered, many props to ya bros. You guys pushed me because I knew that if I slacked off that there were several guys busting their asses to be the best. Needto has showed me a lot about training and dieting and my girlfriend has probably put in more work than Needto and I both have. That poor girl was cooking 3lbs of meat everyday for me. I couldn't have done it without her.I want to say thanks to Elitefitness.com for hosting not only a great event, but the very fucking best fitness website! Elite is a place were people can some and be surrounded by great people who are always willing to help. We may not all agree all the time and have our arguments, but in the end we all still love each other like family and only want the best for our fellow members.

Also want to say congrats to everyone that joined in this contest I know Eclenbuterol.com enjoyed helping sponsor this event along with all the other sponsors. You guys truly worked your ass off, and this is more rewarding then any prize that could be given.

Congrats to all you guys, you earned it. I think the Judges
did a great job in their picks. I really enjoyed the contest
and will keep plugging away.

By the way I am a old fart at 47 but still pushing the Iron
this is my 2nd year lifting beleive it or not.

Thanks again everybody

Congrats to all you guys, you earned it. I think the Judges
did a great job in their picks. I really enjoyed the contest
and will keep plugging away.

By the way I am a old fart at 47 but still pushing the Iron
this is my 2nd year lifting beleive it or not.

Thanks again everybody

You did a great job man.

Top Bottom