Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anavar half life?

F

flickenu

is anavar's half life 8 hours? and if it is...would it be better for me to split my dosage like this-
20 mg, upon waking up, 20 mg 8 hours later (an hour before my workout)

OR...
20 mg when i wake up, 10 mg 8 hours later, 10 mg before bed.

Maybe i have this whole half life things ass backwards, someone show me the way...

I was told 8 hours

I would go with the split dose 3x ED. THis way you keep a descent amount in you all day.

Later
Mitch

9 hours...

Half-life on var I believe is 9 hours...

Spread dosages work best, 2/3x a day prefered..you could break it up even further but I doubt gains will be effected, at the end of the day you have still got 40mg of oxan in you :D Both your dosage plans would prob work to the same degree.

One thing that I have noticed is that most of the sites with drug profiles don't give half lives. Yet, it is probably one of the most frequently asked questions. Does anyone know of a good website that has the half lives for at least the mainstream gear? If someone finds one, please make a separate thread for it so it can easily be found in the future using the search engine.

All in tha morning, that way it won't effect your htpa.

Also if you take it right before bed, most likely you won't be able to sleep.

All in tha morning, that way it won't effect your htpa.

if i were bridging id take it all in the morning, but i'd rather have a consistent amount in my blood all day.

I'd split it into 3 doses. It doesn't affect my sleep, you just have to try it. If you don't have sleeping problems, you would benefit from taking some before bed.

Anavar Questions....K to all!

Guys just got Doc prescribed anavar, along with test.....And I had a few questions.

He gave me 25mgs caps, 1 a day for 10 weeks.

1. Whats supps complement Anavar??
2.Doc told me Anavar is non liver toxic, I was surprised, thought that it was.

Top Bottom