Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To all members and mods regarding The Contest

zedhed

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chairman Member
This is a BIG shout out to everybody!

I dont know if you all know it or not but there is on contest going on right here in our house.
There are several excellent bros and sistas from our family right here on EF that are activly competing in this contest.

Ok so now everybody knows this right? Right!
So when all you guyz and galz have a minute stop by thier logs and take a peek. When you do, dont be afraid to give advice, compliments and incentive to these hard wokring bros and sistas.

Here is a list of our in house competitors for your convenience,
RickOshea
Peterlumberjack
Psizzle_8
Roxy722
moya
gymjunkie09
bader85
wcjcMr.O
shibs
25homes
And Im not certian but I think Alcatraz is too.

MODS
Is it at all possible that someone could put all the contestents logs in one place? That would make it much easier for us to follow along with them.

Competitors,
If I missed anybody PM me and give me hell about it and apologies.
Best regards all,
Zed

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this the biggest transformation contest or just overall best physique?? I already look awesome which is why Im asking.

hey your awsomeness....LOL:chomp: Best, most impressive transformation. But the logs and the pics are both juged.
Thanks for askin bro!:)

I can link all the logs to this thread then see about getting it stuck.

I considered moving them all the the anabolic journal forum, but that is for plats only, so the non-plats would miss out on all the logs :rainbow:

X2 thanks sl!!:evil:

ZEDHEAD bro was gonna pm but no reason to give you hell I entered contest on last day got pics in and emailed second set today. Starting log today didn't know it was a must til two days ago. Pm'd rick rock to confirm I'm in haven't heard back yet can someone pls confirm I'm in and my pics have been received I've been working real hard and not to be cocky but I plan on winning it aswell
Thanks

ZEDHEAD bro was gonna pm but no reason to give you hell I entered contest on last day got pics in and emailed second set today. Starting log today didn't know it was a must til two days ago. Pm'd rick rock to confirm I'm in haven't heard back yet can someone pls confirm I'm in and my pics have been received I've been working real hard and not to be cocky but I plan on winning it aswell
Thanks
not to be cocky ehhhhh? :)

Thanks

Aw shit man, pardons plz.
Let me see if I can someones attention on this and help get you an answer bro.

Top Bottom