Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Adrenal Fatigue & HGH Human Growth Hormone

kiwee

Banned
my adrenal fatigue is severe, so im going to try using Generic blue top HGH 191aa etc to try and fix this problem...im thinking that if i break the daily dose into two injections, i can do one before bed which should help with the adrenal fatigue?....thoughts?..........

How many IU's per day right now?
How old are you?
Are you on anything else?
What are your sides?
What are your goals? Fat loss? Lean muscle gain?

How many IU's per day right now?
How old are you?
Are you on anything else?
What are your sides?
What are your goals? Fat loss? Lean muscle gain?
30yrs old, no other drugs except some hair thinning stuff and caber, sides from adrenal are(keep in mind they are all slight, but combined they are a problem): no energy ever, libido loss, hair brittle, insomnia to a certain regard, memory problems, anxiety, depression, ibs, irritability, impatience, quick to anger, craving salty and/or sweet foods, sensitivity to day light, goals: would be strictly to see if i can fix the adrenal fatigue and if overall quality of life and energy will improve, i heard as well it can slow hairloss

Kiwee: I had severe adrenal fatigue years ago but no longer suffer from it. You need to run ASAP and buy a book by Dr. James Wilson called Adrenal Fatigue. This book contains everything you need to know to fix your adrenals. It is without question the best book written on the subject. Hydrocortisone injections are not the right answer and if you go to a doc that thinks thats the right answer then go get another opinion because once you go down that road theres no turning back. Cortisone injections are only if you have Addisons disease. The HGH will help but you need to make sure you take the right supplements and adrenal glandulars etc first (read the book). HGH will further make you tired by increasing the demand for thyroid hormones so if your already feeling severe fatigue the HGH will more than likely increase the fatigue.

Have you checked out DHEA and also Pregnenolone. You can buy
them both at Vitaminshoppe or some place like that.
Google them I beleive they help with Adrenal Fatigue

Kiwee: I had severe adrenal fatigue years ago but no longer suffer from it. You need to run ASAP and buy a book by Dr. James Wilson called Adrenal Fatigue. This book contains everything you need to know to fix your adrenals. It is without question the best book written on the subject. Hydrocortisone injections are not the right answer and if you go to a doc that thinks thats the right answer then go get another opinion because once you go down that road theres no turning back. Cortisone injections are only if you have Addisons disease. The HGH will help but you need to make sure you take the right supplements and adrenal glandulars etc first (read the book). HGH will further make you tired by increasing the demand for thyroid hormones so if your already feeling severe fatigue the HGH will more than likely increase the fatigue.
ive read quite a bit on this, one individual even said he was taking massive doses of synthetic cortisol and it made him feel better, and in the same article they were praising the hormone, cortisol, as the absolute human hormone, no joke :rolleyes:....i will get the book, and i will get the hgh, and i absolutely will get the supplements...i have discussed hgh with so many people, both in my personal, proffessional, and internet life, and the only time ive heard hgh have the side of fatigue, was when it was being used at too high a dosage, i was under the impression that as soon as you find the correct dose that side no longer lingers...im not looking to use this to be jay cutler here, i have a few physical problems im looking to see if it will help alleviate...i think 2iu's ED, split dosed, for a few months @ 30yrs old, is not the same as a 19yrold asking how to do his first cycle

^^^ Agreed!

can i ask how you guys know you have or had adrenal fatigue? have you had any tests. I suspect i may have it after everything ive read but am still not sure. i have taken vitamin c which is apparently ment to be good for it but it had no effect and licorice root just makes my heart race. thanks

If you want to know for sure if you have adrenal fatigue then order a saliva cortisol lab test from ZRT Labs. This test can be done at home. A Dr's office will not do this detailed of a lab test. They will only test for Addisons disease which is adrenal failure.

Follow this link: Saliva - Individual Tests | ZRT Laboratory

Top Bottom