Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

You are Fcuking Kidding me - Tyson and Holyfield in talks over rematch

sugarlicious

Tyson and Holyfield in talks over rematchStory Highlights

Evander Holyfield says he has held talks over a rematch with Mike Tyson

Tyson was disqualified for biting off a chunk of Holyfield's ear in 1997 bout

Holyfiield had taken world heavyweight title from Tyson in 1996

LONDON, England -- Evander Holyfield has raised the prospect of a rematch of his infamous world heavyweight title fight with Mike Tyson despite both men being into their 40s.

Holyfield (right) grimaces after being bitten by Tyson in their 1997 fight.

Holyfield took Tyson's crown in an epic bout in 1996, but it was their second fight a year later that is remembered for all the wrong reasons with Tyson disqualified for biting a chunk out of his opponent's ear.

Holyfield, 45, has revealed he is considering an offer from 41-year-old Tyson's camp to meet in the ring for a third time. "There has been some talk between us," Holyfield told The Guardian newspaper on Thursday.

"Mike had Jeff Fenech, who's been training him, call me a few months ago. Jeff says Mike wants to fight me again - but he needs to know if I would agree to it.

"I said, 'It all depends on what they are going to give us - because I'm gonna catch a lot of flak if I say I'm fighting Mike Tyson again.

I've already said I don't want to fight Mike no more'. "Jeff says, 'What if Mike gets in proper shape?' I told him that's OK but I can't be part of it if Mike's going to pull out.

Jeff said, 'The main thing Mike wants to know is if you would be willing to fight him again?' I said, 'Yeah, if the price is right, I probably would'."

Both fighters have made largely unsuccessful attempts at comebacks in recent years with Holyfield continuing his pursuit of an unlikely fifth title against the advice of boxing experts.

He is believed to have held on to a large portion of his career earnings, but, by contrast, Tyson has suffered well-publicized financial problems. E-mail to a friend

http://edition.cnn.com/2008/SPORT/02/28/boxing.rematch/index.html

d00d, people are all over that Kimbo fat pig so why not ? At least these guys were REAl champs at some point not just overhyped street bum with internet cred.

Sugar where you been? You don't come around no more. You cheating on me?

I just thinking Tyson will get another ass whooping
I am a big fan of Tyson but his lost the fire and desire and his only really doing this for financial reasons, Him going back in the ring could really be an embarrassment if he gets beat down like a dog, He cant be going back to bite Holyfield's other EAR

You think he will bite holyfields other ear off? That would be to fucking sweet

Top Bottom