Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

yes yes, EF is all NFL and UFC jocks, but eh, NBA starts today -discuss-

I'm excited, more for when NFL and baseball end. My good friend trains NBA athletes so he always has good stories for us.

unfortunately, i dont like saying this, i dont think the hornets are going to have a good year at all based off of their preseason play. they open up play tonight vs. the spurs on national tv so we will see...

- lol at Griffin already out for 2 months
- lol at Delonte West not starting the season b/c of "personal reasons" (i.e. going on some psycho commando mission all Desperado style)

yeah, west is real fucked up. if he was an nfl player he'd be banned for life for that stunt.

ron artest was my favorite player, now it might be west. i just want to find out wtf he was planning on doing, why the fuck he used a guitar case and wtf was he thinking when he bought a 3-wheeled motorcycle.

Go Pistons! Not sure how this young team will perform, but, should be fun. Stuckey/Rip/Gordon trio is going to be interesting and the return of Big Ben.

ron artest was my favorite player, now it might be west. i just want to find out wtf he was planning on doing, why the fuck he used a guitar case and wtf was he thinking when he bought a 3-wheeled motorcycle.
with his mental state, i'd assume he was going to kill someone.

Top Bottom