Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yeah Randy Johnson, Perfect game

PoyeBoy

wow, pitched a perfect game tonite, I cant even imagine what that or something like winning the gold in the olympics, or the world series would feel like, fuck I wish I could know, oh......

I'll just wait til november when my kid is born, but its still not the same thing.

Randy Johnson is still one bad mofo. Oldest guy to throw a perfect game. He's 40 now & they said his last pitch of the game was 98 mph. He's incredible.

Is their a greater sporting feat than throwing a perfect game? It's only been done 17 times since the inception of the great sport of baseball. The sheer odds of accomplishing this.... just amazing to me.

they showed almost every out on sportscenter, I kept thinking somebody was gonna bust it up. that was awesome

caseynyc said:
Is their a greater sporting feat than throwing a perfect game? It's only been done 17 times since the inception of the great sport of baseball. The sheer odds of accomplishing this.... just amazing to me.

Yes. Bowling a 300 several games in a row. Throwing a perfect game of darts. Baseball just bores the shit out of me. Great feat for that sport though.

Yep I was switching bak and forth between the lightnin flyers game and the braves dbacks game. I couldn't believe that it happened. No one truly understands the importance of this unless you grew up watching baseball and/or played it. I also love how the Braves fans were cheering him on even though they were in Atlanta. They gave the man the respect thathe deserved which made it all the better.

Very classy move my the Braves fans.... but with all do respect I REFUSE to equate 27 up and 27 down, no hits, no errors, no walks, no men on base.... to bowling or darts...

Top Bottom