Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yankees R Back!!!

aaron10121

MY BOYS ARE BACK. ROGER PITCHED A GEM LAST NIGHT. NOW OUR BATS NEED TO WAKE UP TONIGHT AND EL DUQUE NEEDS TO STEP UP. AND WITH SCHILLING PITCHING ON THREE DAYS REST, IN THE BLISSTERING COLD HERE IN NY, WITH THE YANKEE STADIUM PRESSURE, I BELIEVE WE CAN EEK OUT A FEW RUNS OFF OF HIM AND PULL IT OFF. GET US A LEAD INTO THE 7TH AND WE'LL TAKE IT.. JUST BRING IN MO BABEEEEEEE... ZONA CANT TOUCH MO. GO YANKSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~AARON

I still cannot fathom why Torre did not pitch The Rocket in game 1 or game 2, to offset the masterpieces pitched by Schilling and Johnson...

Now he can't pitch 'til game six or seven...IF...

Until tonight.... Schilling and pressure ???? He has said many times he pitches on FEAR of FAILURE.

As for the cold....... ummmmmmm did you forget where he pitched his whole career before the end of last season and all of this season.

Schilling will be breaking bats tonight with that mid to upper 90's fastball. LMAO guys will be shaking their hands after that wood splinters on their asses.:fro:

Clemens pitched a great game last night but I just don't see the yanks bats coming to life against Schil------Its interesting to think how far 2 great pitchers can really bring a ball club---

Another thing as long as there aren't too many pop-ups around the plate area....... WTF is up with Damian?

A few thoughts here. I will also say being form New York this is my team. That said.

Yanks are having problems with offense. if tonights they ( and I think they will) come alive this will be the end for Arizona. If they shell the best picture this will send a message and the yank will have the upper hand.

If the Diamondback win tonight its over. The yanks looked very rejected in the last game in Arizona. This game is a vital one for the yanks.

i generally dislike baseball, but when i was younger i loved the NY METS. since they beat the shit out of my mets last year, i have root against them. go diamondbacks.

Top Bottom