Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yankees or Dbacks

Yankees or Dbacks?

• Yankees

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Dbacks

Votes: 11 55.0%

• Total voters

GearCowboy

I HATE baseball, but now that my boys are in the World Series, I'm one of the biggest fans! We've never had a pro team win a championship here, so I'm excited. By the way I'm an Arizona boy, and of course I want the Dbacks to beat the shit out of the Yankees in the next two games, but I was wondering who you guys are going for?

huge baseball fan here, bro. the d'backs are amazing to watch this season....but....well, i'm a huge ny fan and i've got to go for them. the last two games were just f'n awsome. i always like to see the series go as long as possible but my prediction is that ny will take the series tonight. whataya think?

ragin' said:

LOL........ you crack me up, dude. by the way, i sent all my gear to you...did you get it yet???

No, not yet. It had best get here soon too, or else.....
I'm putting on my ninja pajamas and am getting ready to come after you should the gear not arrive soon.:D

I'm pulling for the Dbacks but I voted for the Yanks thinking you wanted peoples predictions.
The Big Unit will win today most likely. Their idiot mgr will then send Kim back in to close the 7th game.:(

GearCowboy said:
I HATE baseball, but now that my boys are in the World Series, I'm one of the biggest fans! We've never had a pro team win a championship here, so I'm excited. By the way I'm an Arizona boy, and of course I want the Dbacks to beat the shit out of the Yankees in the next two games, but I was wondering who you guys are going for?

GC - I'm kinda like you. Baseball's always been a total yawner to me until last week. The last two games SUCKED however. Hope for the best tonight.

Top Bottom