Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WWE and steroid testing???

flyin j

do they really test or are they really that hard on the juice??? Would they really suspend someone like bobby lashley or chris masters for juicing??? What about HHH 3 or 4 years ago???

flyin j said:
do they really test or are they really that hard on the juice??? Would they really suspend someone like bobby lashley or chris masters for juicing??? What about HHH 3 or 4 years ago???

They do really test but it is random testing (i.e. people they want to test). So you will not see HHH or Undertaker being tested anytime soon. Masters would more likely get suspended than Lashley because he is not on the same level. Bottom line is that if you can make $$ for WWE (or WWE thinks you can) then you ain't gonna be tested.

WWE has actually had a drug testing (called Wellness testing now) program in place since the early 90's.

Check this out:

Vince's Drug Policy

"When you see this symbol you can be assured of drug free sports entertainment that you and your entire family can be proud of" - Yeah right! :rolleyes:

Wonder if this guy has ever been tested?

Before

After

I really don't see a whole lot of difference between the before and after pics. I met HHH when he was Jean Paul Levesque in WCW, and he was one big dude even then. Very intimidating to me at the time. He looked to weigh about 250-260. They were introducing him at 260 before his injury, and he started training for wrestling at a weight of 275. Triple H is the best wrestler going today. Ric Flair knows it, I know it. He has an old-school respect for the business, and he himself is a very good showman. I like him as a heel better. Sure he has juiced in his day, but then again...who hasn't?

i follow wrestling on and off... i know shawn micheals was drug tested when he first started cuz they thought he was juicing....

but what the hell happend to chris masters? the dude shrunk?

anyone?

That's an old video of Chris Masters when he came back after rehab. Tested positive for Cocaine. He obviously cleaned up while in rehab. His current condition is much more jacked up.

On a side note. Triple H is a comic genius.

flyin j said:
Look at Scott Steiner and ask yourself that question.

WWE is not REAL wrestling....hence, the E for entertainment....the drug testing is just for show....to make it more interesting and mysterious....Every single one of them is on steroids...trust me.

Top Bottom