Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

wow, that is one AWFUL football team!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter madbomber31
  • Start date Start date
gotmojo said:
Hmmmm....

Dude, he's a Doctor....

Plus, from what I hear, he was a conjugating fool at parties!

you should just go back to writing another 10 page response that nobody is going to read to keep yourself busy

fistfullofsteel said:
you should just go back to writing another 10 page response that nobody is going to read to keep yourself busy

Hmmm....10 pages huh?

Looks like we have more work to do, let's start with this.

I know, I know, just be patient, we'll move on to shapes and colors as soon as you get your vowels down and are able to count to ten without using your fingers. Baby steps man, baby steps....you'll do ok. I'm here for ya.

B00004U219.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

gotmojo said:
Hmmm....10 pages huh?

Looks like we have more work to do, let's start with this.

I know, I know, just be patient, we'll move on to shapes and colors as soon as you get your vowels down and are able to count to ten without using your fingers. Baby steps man, baby steps....you'll do ok. I'm here for ya.

B00004U219.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

let's try this, start of the post.......end of the post. that was easy. in fact don't post at all.

fistfullofsteel said:
let's try this, start of the post.......end of the post. that was easy. in fact don't post at all.

Perfect example of your type of posting right there. ^^^^^

Your posts have a beginning and an end but, but no substance....(That means, NOTHING in between).

If you can't handle facts and information there are alternatives.... I am willing to bet www.britneyspears.com is taking members.

gotmojo said:
Perfect example of your type of posting right there. ^^^^^

Your posts have a beginning and an end but, but no substance....(That means, NOTHING in between).

If you can't handle facts and information there are alternatives.... I am willing to bet www.britneyspears.com is taking members.

people can read my posts to determine if it has substance, yours is a 10 pager that nobody is going to even bother reading. here is a website for you, www.dungeonsanddragons.com

fistfullofsteel said:
people can read my posts to determine if it has substance, yours is a 10 pager that nobody is going to even bother reading. here is a website for you, www.dungeonsanddragons.com

Way to emulate my post...

I can see I need to use smaller words, "cuz" you're confusing substance with pity.

Such hostility today....Everything O.K. at home? Need a hug? You feeling O.K.? The reason I ask is because it....

785112505.jpg

gotmojo said:
Way to emulate my post...

I can see I need to use smaller words, "cuz" you're confusing substance with pity.

Such hostility today....Everything O.K. at home? Need a hug? You feeling O.K.? The reason I ask is because it....

785112505.jpg

you might be better off using your momma jokes. they will make a whole lot more sense. alot shorter too.

i'm so touched you post such pretty pictures that aren't even close to being funny or anything else.

fistfullofsteel said:
you might be better off using your momma jokes. they will make a whole lot more sense. alot shorter too.

i'm so touched you post such pretty pictures that aren't even close to being funny or anything else.

I figured pictures would be easier for you to comprehend and shorten your response time, because you wouldn't have to sound out as many words....Plus, the pictures are pretty.

This one might be more your speed.

431100581.jpg

Top Bottom