Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

wow, that is one AWFUL football team!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter madbomber31
  • Start date Start date
M

madbomber31

no, not the gnats... they look ok until my gang gets their talons in em sunday...

these raiders are horrible on offense!!! absolutely HORRIBLE offensive line.

I can't believe that the giants, cowboys and redskins all lost this week. The phi. jingles only won because they played the shittiest team in the NFL. So far looks like our division might have been overrated.

Smurfy said:
I guess Favre should have retired afterall.

favre has a suck ass team, he needs to come over to the ny football giants. he will light it up again with all the weapons that the giants have, as long as he doesn't decide to wing it all over the place. i think he does that now out of desperation.

fistfullofsteel said:
favre has a suck ass team, he needs to come over to the ny football giants. he will light it up again with all the weapons that the giants have, as long as he doesn't decide to wing it all over the place. i think he does that now out of desperation.
call it what you want, but i guarantee he's second guessing himself, even though it's only game 1

Smurfy said:
call it what you want, but i guarantee he's second guessing himself, even though it's only game 1

i think he knows he has alot of left in him and he probably is kicking himself for staying with greenbay, but then again nobody is going to pay him like greenbay did, so he would have to take a big salary cut if he went to another team.

Top Bottom