Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

would you push this tren cycle to longer then 12 weeks?

Vyuiera

25 years old and this is my third cycle I’m 184 lbs and 6 ft tall
I’m 8 weeks into a trenbolone cycle and I’m also on test with it.
My dosing is 200mgs tren, but I increased it to 250 over the last 4 weeks. I’m also just doing 150 mg of testosterone per week only.
I’m getting good results and the side effects aren’t that bad at all as I thought they would be.
Do you think I should continue the cycle another 4 weeks I have enough gear to make it happen or should I just come off and call it a day?

My dosing is 200mgs tren, but I increased it to 250 over the last 4 weeks. I’m also just doing 150 mg of testosterone per week only.
I’m getting good results and the side effects aren’t that bad at all as I thought they would be.
Do you think I should continue the cycle another 4 weeks I have enough gear to make it happen or should I just come off and call it a day?
I would come off. Tren is pretty toxic man. 8 weeks is about as long as I would go.

come off dont stay on long with tren

i hate tren, stuff is dirty!

Top Bottom