Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

World Series Rain Delay!!!! PHUCK!!!!!!!! So.... Sopping Wet Vaginas.... Come on in....

aap is around here and there,I dont really know where many people are these days,I work so damn much, lestat is still here though.

seabones lol,havent saw her in ages

stat was an OG of the crew

and give me my fucking props when you mention SWV cunt, I was the originator of the name. you just made the club off of it and swung from my yambag

KillahBee said:
stat was an OG of the crew

and give me my fucking props when you mention SWV cunt, I was the originator of the name. you just made the club off of it and swung from my yambag

I could have sworn that PitBULLSTL came up with SWV...

Ur YamBag is phucking disgusting orb....

JH1 said:
I could have sworn that PitBULLSTL came up with SWV...

Ur YamBag is phucking disgusting orb....
hell no, it was me. I went off on a rant in one of aap's fucking gay "i wuv my girlfriend" threads and called him a sopping wet vagina. then it took off and you promoted the club for oak, lestat and aap

KillahBee said:
hell no, it was me. I went off on a rant in one of aap's fucking gay "i wuv my girlfriend" threads and called him a sopping wet vagina. then it took off and you promoted the club for oak, lestat and aap

Holy phuck... I'm geigh....

I had a club with Oak, Lestat and AAPharm?

hahha.... :rainbow: .... at least I was in charge...

Top Bottom