Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

World Series...It could be next...

World Series a target?

• Yes

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters

chesty

Bodybuilding Competitor
Elite Moderator
80,000 people all gathered round for America's greatest past time, an errant passenger jet or two, or lots of C4.

If it is from the air, the F-16's would at best have a 50-50 chance of shooting down a jet liner before it crashes.

If it is from the ground, we would really be f*&^#$ then as we have no real capabilities from below.

Any thoughts?

I would think they'd hit a college football game, some stadiums have more than 100,000 people in them. Plus the world series is played in major cities with somewhat adequate security and police forces, some college towns don't have anything but a small police force.

World Series...It could be next...

It's more than possible, but I see the Winter Olympics, and the Super Bowl as bigger targets. But personally I feel Bio warfare or nuke plants as the next big terrorist attacks. They could bring in some smallpox or blow up a nuke plant in New York or Los Angeles. Then they could blow up big rig tankers on the freeways leading outside the cities. People would panic, and try to get out of the cities, but the freeways would be blocked, By the time they were clear, the smallpox or radiation would have taken it's toll. Or they could release a bunch of terrorists in gay Tinky Winky Teletubby outfits and we would die from all of the gayness. Not that there is anything wrong with that!:D

I think its very possible. Terrorists love getting press, and attacking the World Series would cause a frenzy. Plus, they seem to really have a vendetta against New York, so I bet they are happy to see the Yanks make the series.

Possible yes...Likely well I'm not so sure

as far as an Airplane no I wouldn't imagine it would be too likely. on the ground I would say the FBI and other law enforcement agencies will be on the highest alert during the world series

may god help us if they do target this time.

The Nature Boy said:
I would think they'd hit a college football game, some stadiums have more than 100,000 people in them. Plus the world series is played in major cities with somewhat adequate security and police forces, some college towns don't have anything but a small police force.

College games are not viewed by millions of people all across the world like the series is. They do not care about the amount of -people that they kill but about the amount that see how many are hurt!

Top Bottom