Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

World Junior Hockey Championships Bets

wootoom

Elite Moderator
Chairman Member
they start on Dec.26 Canada vs Finland and USA vs Norway

I'll see what I can do for ya.

Wootoom said:
i think he shouldnt be playing. he has so many years to prove himself after this one

I know Bertuzzi is playing well lately...but only for the last three weeks. Crosby is playing just as well if not better. Throw in a wider Olympic rink and his speed would be better than Bertuzzi posting up in front of the net...

I'd take Crosby or Eric Staal before I would take Shane Doan or Kris Draper.

gotmilk said:
I know Bertuzzi is playing well lately...but only for the last three weeks. Crosby is playing just as well if not better. Throw in a wider Olympic rink and his speed would be better than Bertuzzi posting up in front of the net...

I'd take Crosby or Eric Staal before I would take Shane Doan or Kris Draper.
shane doan i dont get.. what about Shanahan the fuckin guy is playing amazing.

Wootoom said:
shane doan i dont get.. what about Shanahan the fuckin guy is playing amazing.

I'd take Shanahan over Bertuzzi for a power winger on Team Canada anyday; not only is Shanahan playing better this year, but he's not a fucking disgrace to hockey...which Todd Bertuzzi is and always will be. Bertuzzi should have never been allowed to represent Canada at the Worlds or in the Olympics ever again after the stunt he pulled.

So much for the USA being heavy favorites. A tie against the Swiss followed by a loss to Canada. They're good, but nowhere near where the oddsmakers had them.

Top Bottom