Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

World Junior Hockey Championship: USA vs. Canada

BBR100

US and Canada will meet tomorrow in semi-final of world championship.

Does this draw any interest at all in States?

US looks strong and earned a bye into the semis while Canada just got by the Finns in quarter finals.

Sparts or Motodawg interested in hosting this in Karma bookie?

US vs Canada should draw some interest even if not a lot of hockey fans on here.

US should be favoured.
Although Canada usually dominates the under 20 tournament Americans have looked better so far.

Last time the US won the World Juniors they didn't even have a camera crew covering the Final game.

I honestly think the only people who care about the World Juniors are the Canadians. Look at the advertisers on the boards, Tim Hortons, RedTag.ca, Pizza Pizza, all Canadian companies.

I watch every year, I don't have a good feeling about this years team...

-Ingram

Pretty pathetic how the US doesnt even air the medal round games.

i knew we'd see Wootoom in this thread! good to see you buddy, how's the family?

I want Canada to win, but logic dictates that this game is a coin-toss. The Canadian team isn't that gifted from a goalscoring perspective (Tavares excepted), and we don't really have a solid 'shut-down' defense pairing this year.

canadianhitman said:
I want Canada to win, but logic dictates that this game is a coin-toss. The Canadian team isn't that gifted from a goalscoring perspective (Tavares excepted), and we don't really have a solid 'shut-down' defense pairing this year.

Of course you do.

All Canucks up in here 'cept for snowboarding Californian..

Guess Americans couldn't care less... Do any of you remember Miracle on ice?
You've got a really good team too...shame

Update: Canada defeats Sweden in overtime to win the gold!!!

Team USA, after having their tails kicked by Canada in the semifinal, limp into the bronze medal game only to be bitchslapped by Russia...failing to take home a medal.

Top Bottom